Jawatan Kosong Posisi Operation Executive (运营主管) di The Grand Events(M) Sdn bhd
DESKRIPSI Jawatan Kosong
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply! 毕业生欢迎加入学习
Operation Executive Job Description
Operation Executive is responsible for overseeing all aspects of banquets and other special events. They are doing event preparation, setup arrangement, from beginning to end, ensuring that guests are happy with their experience and that the event is profitable for the business hosting it.
Operation Executive Job Duties:
- Running the event from beginning to end, including planning before the event, coordinating with event staff during the event, and clean up after the event
- Coordinating with the catering staff to ensure that food is delivered on time, setup is completed according to the client’s specifications, and breakage rates are kept low
- Managing all aspects of the event including guest services, entertainment, decor, food, beverage, cleanliness and security
- Estimating costs and making adjustments as necessary to stay within budget guidelines
- Ensuring that all food meets health department requirements and is served in a clean manner by trained staff members
- Monitoring the event to ensure that it runs smoothly and according to schedule
- Ensure cleanliness of the event space
- Coordinating with other staff to ensure that all equipment is in working order and available on time
- Setup tables and chairs for event usage
- Maintain the cleanliness of the venue
What We Are Looking For:
· Able to communicate in Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia & English. Candidates fluent in Mandarin preferred as role requires to deal with mandarin speaking clients.
· Ability to work well independently as well as within a team environment.
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word).
· Have your own transportation.
· Good time management skill, able to manage and oversee multiple projects simultaneously.
· An ideal candidate would be a dedicated and hardworking, interested in event management, event planning.
· Based in IOI City Mall, Putrajaya
Informasi Tambahan Jawatan Kosong
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, The Grand Events(M) Sdn bhd
THE GRAND EVENTS (M) SDN BHD
The Grand Events (M) Sdn bhd as a venue business management, solely to manage the exhibition hall (phase 2) in IOI City Mall.
The multi award-winning IOI City Mall, located within IOI Resort City, is the largest mall in Southern Klang Valley. It is easily accessible via major highways and public transport. Its 1.5 million sq. ft. of lettable space is occupied by trendy fashion brands, supermarket, cineplexes and F&B outlets offering exquisite local and international dining experiences.
The pillar-less exhibition hall which located at 3rd floor of the mall, has consists of 2 halls with a reception area, with a total size of 41,000sqft. With the ceiling height of 9 meters, plenty of design creativity and structures could be built and assembled for event purpose.
A TEAM – that empowered, inspired & grow together seamlessly
A VISION – Customer Focused, Excellent Services & Revenue Achievement
A MISSION – Strike to provide best services and memorable experiences to our clients.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan The Grand Events(M) Sdn bhd
Ukuran Perusahaan : 1 – 50 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 16 days
Industri : Others
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Petrol Allowance
Lokasi : Kajang/Bangi/Serdang