Jawatan Kosong Posisi Content Writer di MumsMe Sdn Bhd
DESKRIPSI Jawatan Kosong
In MumsMe Sdn Bhd, we value all our employees and will endeavor to create a safe and positive working environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. We recognize the need for flexibility of operations dictated by rapidly changing economic and other conditions. It is our belief that our employees are honest and trustworthy and should be treated with respect and confidence.
You are a word wizard with a passion in crafting captivating stories that grab the reader’s attention. As a content writer, you will be the voice of the organization, creating compelling content that resonates with the audiences and drives engagement. Your exceptional writing skills and creativity play a vital role in shaping the image and success of the organization.
- Wellness Benefits
- Outpatient Claims for you and your dependents
- Attendance Bonus
- Public Holidays Entitlement (All Federal & State Holidays)
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Excellence Awards to recognize employees’ performance
- Employee Referral Scheme
So what will you be doing?
- Responsible for researching industry-related topics to develop original content.
- Writing content for blog, articles, electronic direct mailer, social media, company website, advertisements, and product descriptions.
- Creating compelling headlines and content that will capture the target audience’s attention.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Assist in proofreading and editing content before publication when necessary.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles to ensure images are aligned with content and follow the brand guidelines.
- Hold high esteem for the quality of your work and ensure all work is done and completed according to the set-out timeline.
We do have a few job requirements that we will love to be upfront with you,
- Impeccable writing and editing skills, with an outstanding command of language proficiency in both English and Mandarin
- Must have fundamental knowledge of digital marketing
- Creativity and critical thinking ability to develop original content that provokes engagement.
- Portfolio writing samples will be required, preferably with digital marketing content (e.g: sales emails, landing pages, social media posts).
- Familiar with traditional confinement practices, pregnancy care, and postpartum care will be an added advantage.
- Able to start work immediately or with short notice is preferred.
- Fresh graduates with portfolios are encouraged to apply.
If you have read till now, and believe that the above describes you. What are you waiting for, your career is awaiting you!
Informasi Tambahan Jawatan Kosong
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Junior Executive
Kualifikasi : Sales/Marketing, Digital Marketing
Pengalaman Kerja : 1 year
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Sales/Marketing, Digital Marketing / 503, 203
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, MumsMe Sdn Bhd
“Mum! It’s Me!”
MumsMe was founded with a single mission in mind: to support mothers through pregnancy and postpartum. Our journey began in Singapore with a confinement nanny agency, but our passion has only grown over the years.
Our Holding Company
Today, MumsMe is a thriving holding company that owns over 8 companies providing a range of services to mothers and their families. We are proud to be a part of an industry that makes a real difference in the lives of mothers, and we are committed to solving their problems one step at a time.
With our one-stop solutions for mothers, we strive to make motherhood easier for them to explore the journey with confidence.
Potential employees can expect to work in a supportive, innovative and empathetic environment where they can make a real impact on the lives of mothers everywhere.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan MumsMe Sdn Bhd
Ukuran Perusahaan : 51 – 200 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 2 days
Industri : Consulting (Business & Management)
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Dental, Education support, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Business (e.g. Shirts), Attendance bonus, Snacks and Beverage supplies, Five working days per week
Lokasi : Kuala Lumpur