Jawatan Kosong Posisi Head of Finance di TRANSEARCH Malaysia Sdn Bhd
DESKRIPSI Jawatan Kosong
Industrial manufacturing Public Listed company
Manage the Group Finance function of the Group and its subsidiary companies.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise the finance staff of the Group to ensure that proper accounting records are kept and the accounts and other financial reports of the Group are prepared in accordance with the applicable accounting standards.
- Supervise all the financial activities in the Group, including improvement in internal controls and implementation of financial policies and procedures.
- Review and analyze the products costing and standard costing of the Group.
- Review monthly management accounts and analyze the monthly management accounts. Report timely on areas of concerns which required immediate attention.
- Prepare / review the monthly Consolidated Financial Accounts – Profit & Loss Accounts and Statement of Financial Position.
- Responsible for the timely preparation of the annual financial statements of the Group.
- Prepare and review the Quarterly financial reports to ensure accurate financial reporting and compliance with Listing Requirement of Bursa Malaysia.
- Prepare and co-ordinate to ensure timely preparation of the published Annual Reports and financial statements of the Group.
- Prepare / review announcement to Bursa Malaysia.
- Prepare and monitor compliance that will trigger the 5% and 25% percentage ratio according to Listing Requirement of Bursa Malaysia.
- Review the budget of operating subsidiaries.
- Monitor the insurance of the Group to ensure the assets of the Group are adequately insured.
- Prepare and review annual tax preparation and submission, prepare tax computation and deferred tax computation for Ipoh’s subsidiaries. Ensure accuracy of the tax estimates submitted to IRB and timely review the adequacy of instalments payment.
- Liaise with internal & external auditors, tax agents, company secretary and bankers.
- Prepare all statistical information requested by the regulatory bodies from time to time.
- Provide assistance to the Leadership when required.
- Prepare monthly payroll for Ipoh’s executive staff.
- Ensure E-forms are accurately submitted for Ipoh’s subsidiaries and the Company.
EXPERIENCE & PROFILE:
- Possess a university degree or recognized professional accounting qualifications.
- A member of Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA).
- At least 12 years’ experience at management level gained from a manufacturing environment within a multinational or public listed organisation.
- Attributes sought include analytical ability, creativity, excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively with others and being proactive.
Informasi Tambahan Jawatan Kosong
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Senior Manager
Kualifikasi : Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting
Pengalaman Kerja : 12 years
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting / 501, 131
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, TRANSEARCH Malaysia Sdn Bhd
TRANSEARCH Malaysia is an international executive search firm with a network that comprises 57 offices in 42 countries. The company focuses on senior management positions for client companies across sectors that include manufacturing, consumer and retail, financial services and energy.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan TRANSEARCH Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Ukuran Perusahaan : 1 – 50 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 17 days
Industri : Human Resources Management / Consulting
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain :
Lokasi : Ipoh