Country Manager, Singapore – Janakuasa Pte. Ltd.
- Job description
- People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Jod (Aptus Technologies Pte. Ltd.) is part of the Janakuasa New Ventures group of companies. You will be employed by Janakuasa but seconded to Aptus. We will be prioritizing applicants who currently have the right to work in Singapore and do not require visa sponsorship.
Jod (“JobsOnDemand”) is an on-demand job-matching platform for the gig economy. We help users monetize their time through flexible, short-term jobs and businesses to access an on-demand pool of freelancers.
Our mission is to empower the world’s next billion people by connecting communities and businesses through innovative platforms and technology. We are expanding globally in pursuit of this mission with offices in Singapore, Vietnam, and, Malaysia.
As we expand, we are looking for driven, passionate individuals who are team players, self-starters, and want to make an impact in the community.
Working with us
We are an equal opportunityequal-opportunity employer that values transparency, employee agency, and giving back to the community. Our benefits include:
- Flexible work arrangements (hybrid/remote)
- Extra holidays for volunteering
- Medical and dental allowance
- Employee donation matching
- Anything-goes management office hours – from casual coffee chats to employee feedback
- COVID-19 care packages and more!
You can learn more about our values, benefits and, community development-driven culture here: https://nv.janakuasa.com/aptus/careers/culture
About the role
Your primary goal will be to develop and execute the overall Singapore market strategy, delivering significant business and organizational growth for Jod in Singapore.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
8 years of experience in sales or business development at a software company in the HR tech, retail, F&B, or logistics industries
Comfortable working with sales quotas and in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
As the Country Manager, Singapore you will be the face of Jod in Singapore. You will own and drive how our customers and users see Jod in Singapore and represent your market internally, working cross-functionally to ensure alignment and an integrated go-to-market strategy. You will own the local P/L, strategy planning, and execution to ensure that Jod achieves its goals for business growth and user acquisition in the market.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute the Singapore market strategy, delivering significant business and organizational growth for Jod in Singapore both on the business and user acquisition front.
- Own the Singapore P/L – build and deliver annual/quarterly/monthly plans for business growth and associated scalable playbooks and tools.
- Lead the recruitment and development of a high-performance team and culture with direct management of all Singapore market functions including but not limited to sales, operations, marketing, finance, and IT.
- Increase growth in large accounts and develop effective strategies through developing high-performing sales teams and spearheading complex deals in the market.
- Led team through a fast-changing market, championed the Singapore team regionally, and leveraged resources cross-functionally by building a shared goal.
- Champion the Singapore market’s voice in product development by contributing strategically through the product’s growth and direction and ensuring that new product launches are successfully communicated to the local market.
Also check: Best Remote Work in Singapore
Transcription Project In Singapore
As a transcriber, you will listen to audio files and enter what is said into a form. The audio you listen to can be on topics that include, but are not limited to, interviews, phone calls, academic presentations, everyday conversations, and much more!
This position helps provide the data that builds sophisticated AI-powered machine models. If you have an eye for detail and are ready to put your grammar, analysis, knowledge, and language skills to the test, then transcription might be for you.
What you can expect:
- Short-term commitment, the potential for long-term employment
- Flexible work schedule to suit your lifestyle needs
- Some projects may require you to work a certain number of hours each week
No transcription experience is required, all you need is:
- Fluent oral and written comprehension skills in English
- Smartphone/computer with stable internet connection
Join the fun with AI Technology! Become an Appen Contributor!
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Technical Account Manager – JumpCloud
All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to an organization’s technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Open Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities and their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principles. Since launching in 2012, our global user base has grown to more than 150,000 organizations, with more than 5,000 paying customers including Cars.com, GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight, and Peloton. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we’re looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
The Technical Account Management (TAM) role focuses on the themes of adapt, adopt, and growth. We align with customers’ business requirements and vision, enabling them with their existing technological needs, and working to grow into additional use cases, all while ensuring a fully realized return on investment for their stakeholders.
In This Position, You Will
- Partner with our customers for the adoption strategy developed during the pre-sales process, and turn the desired business outcomes into actionable actions and targets
- Leverage your passion and prior experience in technology to demonstrate our product value by understanding common use cases and best practices
- Be the point of contact for all of your customer’s technical considerations and act as the customer liaison for all things JumpCloud
- Work with JumpCloud Support, Product Management (i.e., roadmaps), Engineering (i.e., defects), or other teams as needed
- Provide proactive assistance and periodic business reviews when customers are planning changes and upgrades to their environment
- Build high-level project management plans for customer initiatives while coordinating between internal as well as external resources
- Work to have a deep understanding of our competitive landscape for a full understanding of benefits and risks between platforms
- Perform regular technical health evaluations including case histories as well as bug reporting and follow up
- Represent customer needs about feature requests
- Work to expand adoption of the JC platform across all possible customer user groups and touchpoints
- Be constantly learning through researching and evaluating technologies to create new knowledge content capturing new information for reuse throughout the organization and end-users
We’re Looking For
- 3 or more years performing enterprise technical support, system administration, professional services, or account management. At least 3 years in a technical role
- Prior experience in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing satisfaction, adoption, and retention
- Deep technical expertise and a high aptitude in a customer-facing position
- Strong project management & planning skills
- Exceptional verbal, written, organizational, presentation, and communications skills
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer-facing environment
- Willing to travel on-site to customer locations if required, when it is safe to do so
- Previous work experience as an IT Admin or SysAdmin in a technical domain, or positioning a SaaS product to those audiences, and a basic understanding of the following technologies are preferred, but not required:
- Experience with ADFS, GPOs, AD Device Management, AzureAD Connect, and IntuneOkta administrative experience or certification preferred
- Google Workspace administrative experience, AWS Experience & Skills desired (S3, Lambda, EC2, CloudWatch)Device Management – Windows, macOS, and Linux Operating Systems, LDAP administration, troubleshooting, and maintenance experience, Networking & Authentication (RADIUS a plus!)In-depth knowledge of Single Sign-on, SCIM, JIT, and SAML, Scripting experience, PowerShell preferred
- Software systems setup and configuration experience
- Bachelor’s degree desired
- Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First, meaning that you can work remotely within the country noted in the Job Description.
You must currently live in and be authorized to work in Singapore without sponsorship to be considered for this role.
Channel Account Executive – Employment Hero
About the role
We’re hiring a Channel Sales Manager to grow our product via channel sales. This is a business-to-business, partnerships-focused sales role. The focus of the role is developing relevant new partnerships for our market-leading payroll product.
Our product is a revolutionary workforce management and payroll platform. In a single, integrated platform, Employment Hero automates the flow of data from employees across rosters, timesheets, leave management, and reporting, providing full client visibility of the pay run at all times.
Reporting to the Head of Channel Sales & Partnerships, you’ll take accountability for identifying and closing new partners for Employment Hero. In this role, you’ll utilize a mixture of warm leads (from the marketing and SDR teams) and outbound prospecting to pitching, present, and win new business.
- Devise a strategic sales approach to expand and advance partnerships opportunities
- Identify and drive new business opportunities to build partner pipeline
- Prospect for potential new partners and convert into increased business
- Qualify opportunities from your SDRs, run the sales cycle, and close the sale
- Meet potential partners by growing, maintaining, and leveraging networks
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasising agreements, and working through differences to a positive conclusion
- Meet your assigned targets/quotas
- Submit accurate weekly progress reports – pipeline & forecast
- 3+ years experience in B2B sales, preferably in tech/SaaS
- Partnerships or channel sales experience
- Exposure to the accounting/bookkeeping industry would be advantageous
- Proven track record of success in sales
- Clear experience developing and winning new channel and referral partners
- Hungry, curious, tenacious & a team player – We Are One Team
- You are ambitious – there is a huge opportunity for growth as we love to promote from within!
- Competitive and achievable commission structure
- Self, health, wealth, and happiness programs
- Remote-first and flexible working arrangements
- A generous budget to spend on setting up your home office (if you need a desk, chair, screen? You name it!)
- We set you up for success with the latest and greatest hardware, tools, and tech
- Learning & development (including an external study policy, live monthly professional development classrooms, and premium online learning content!)
- Virtual yoga classes
- Quarterly & yearly team celebrations
- Employee Share Option Program: be an owner of Employment Hero!
Why join Employment Hero?
- Raised $181M achieving unicorn status in February 2022
- LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2021, ranked #2 in Australia
- The Australian Top 100 Innovators List 2021
- Raised $140M Series E round led by Insight Partners July 2021
- Raised $45M Series D round led by Seek 2021