Remote work has become increasingly popular in Singapore, especially since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic. With the advancement of technology and the availability of high-speed internet connections, more and more companies are embracing the remote work culture. In this article, we will explore the best remote work opportunities in Singapore.
Work From Home Data Entry Clerk
Data Entry Agent – Administrative Assistant – Survey Panelist – Online Work At Home Position (Part-time/ Full-time) – Become Part Of Our USA Market Research Panel Right Now!
Are you data entry clerk, administrative assistant or customer service Agent seeking a legitimate method to supplement your income from home?
Our business is looking for inspired people to participate in nationwide & regional paid studies.
With most of our paid studies, you have the alternative to participate online or in-person. This is a wonderful way to make extra revenue from the comfort of your home.
If the thought of taking part in group discussions and also voicing your opinion concerning new consumer products, while being compensated to do so, gets you excited. we ‘d like to have you apply while spots are still available.
- Earn by taking surveys
- Various payment methods, including Paypal, direct check, or online virtual gift card codes
- Possibility to win rewards
- Participate by completing written and also oral instructions.
- Complete written survey provided for each panel.
- MUST actually use products and/or services, if provided. Then prepare to discuss PRIOR to meeting date.
- Should have either a cell phone with functioning camera or web cam on desktop/laptop.
- Must have accessibility to a reliable net connection
- Desire to totally take part in one or several of the given topics
- Capacity to read, understand, and follow oral and written instructions.
- Data entry or administrative assistant experience is not needed but useful
- Flexibility to take part in discussions on the internet or in-person.
- No commute required if you choose to work from residence.
- No minimum hours. You can do this part-time or full-time
- Enjoy free samples from our sponsors and partners in exchange for your sincere comments of their products.
Click the ‘Apply‘ button to apply for this position now.
This position is opened to anyone looking for temporary, work from home, part-time or full time work. The hrs are flexible and no previous experience is needed.
Our paid market survey members come from all backgrounds and industries including data entry clerk, administrative assistant, receptionist, sales assistant, customer service agent, warehouse or factory workers, chauffeur, medical assistant, nurse, call facility agent, etc. If you are looking for a flexible part time remote work from home work, this is a fantastic position for earning a good side revenue.
Enrolment Executive (Remote)
We are looking for like-minded individuals – people who are passionate, disciplined and focused – to join our mission to become Singapore’s leading English and Writing Specialist. Are you a driven, resourceful, committed, creative and independent individual? Join us for a fruitful and hands-on experience!
The enrolment team is in charge of working on increasing the enrolment and retention of students and providing new parents and students with a seamless client experience.
- Skilled in engaging clients and building rapport over online enrolment platforms of the company
- Able to work with other departments to understand operations of the company and ensure seamless client experience
- Handle clients’ feedback professionally and promptly
- Delivery of excellent customer service standards
- To drive enrolment, retention and conversion numbers over online enrolment platforms
- To manage customers’ feedback and queries in a timely and professional manner.
- Respond to enquiries on all platforms
- Delivery of enrolment, retention and conversion targets
- To work with managers to set enrollment targets
- To assist with follow up of recruiting of new students through activities such as Open House or Information sessions at least 3 times a year
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as and when assigned by management.
The ideal candidate:
- Has a proven track record in achieving aggressive sales target and customer service
- Is able to work 4 weekdays and 1 weekend
- Has knowledge of and experience with Hubspot would be an advantage
- Possesses excellent spoken and written communication.
- Is able to work in a fast-paced environment and be resilient under pressure.
- Is a team player and able to work with minimal supervision
- Possesses emotional maturity and interpersonal skills.
- Possesses strong administrative skills and tech-savvy.
- Is proficient with Google Suite
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management/Hospitality or equivalent preferred.
Please note that this is a remote position
Working days will be fixed, assigned at the point of offer based on candidates’ experience and company needs.
Read more about how it is like to work at Write edge Apply Here
Business Development Manager, South-East Asia (Singapore Office)
BC PLATFORMS – Building future health.
BC Platforms is a global leader in building data networks for the life sciences industry and provides versatile technology platforms for personalized medicine, accelerating the translation of innovations into clinical practice. We convert complex biological information collected in the healthcare setting into actionable insights. Our innovative technology creates a patient-centric infinity loop between the life sciences and healthcare sectors. Data we generate, harmonize, and manage, from diverse biobanks and healthcare institutions, is made accessible for pharmaceutical and biotech companies to enhance their core strengths in research and development. In parallel, we enable the stratification of patients towards targeted therapies, delivering on the promise of more personalized healthcare. Discover more at bcplatforms.com and follow us on LinkedIn @bc-platforms.
As the Business Development Manager, you will drive the sales pipeline expansion for the Company’s leading suite of Data Science solutions and win opportunities within the Life Science and Healthcare sectors. This will include selling our Data Science solutions and as part of that our software using a consultative sales approach. Our goal is to become the trusted advisor of the customer. Our Sales will cover all stages of drug development from discovery to market launch and the Life Science-healthcare continuum, generating the data needed for Life Science work. You will join a rapidly growing global organization with the opportunity to make a meaningful impact. This role reports to the Deputy Managing Director (DMD) and the Head of Sales.
Duties and responsibilities:
This position includes working with senior management to set short- and long-term sales strategies, develop new business and manage key accounts. At the same time, this is a boots-on-the-ground, vital growth phase, so a successful candidate should expect revenue generation to be an important part of the overall personal mandate and responsibility.
Our corporate culture prides itself on being collaborative, radically transparent and results-orientated:
- Achieve the planned results and revenues in relation to the yearly budget given for the Region
- Manage, plan and drive the strategic development of assigned Life Science Key Accounts, both established Pharma and emerging Biotech.
- Work intimately with the Japanese exclusive reseller and partner, utilizing the network and strengthening Company’s position in the market
- Be the local representative of the Company’s interest and values in the market
- Generate leads and manage relationship development within assigned accounts.
- Engage in a consultative sales process: create innovative, high-quality sales proposals.
- Grow Key Accounts for recurring revenue and increased sales opportunities.
- Lead sales presentations and coordinate engagement from subject matter experts from within the organization.
- Research complex organizations, position solutions to address customer pain points/use cases, and consistently drive strategic plans toward agreement closing
- Support Financial and contractual negotiations with assigned accounts in cooperation with local partners and Senior Executives from the company.
- Ensure that our resellers and clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service.
Success factors and key challenges:
- Proven track record of selling solutions to established pharma and emerging biotech companies; an existing C-suite network in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Ability to generate leads in a new market
- Polished, collaborative customer management skills
- Commitment to building positive, trusting relationships with customers and strategic partners
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload in alignment with strategic account goals
- Highly proactive and self-governing
- Ability to self-manage day-to-day schedule for completing deliverables
- Excellent account management and client-advocacy skills
- Advanced strategic thinking, conceptualizing, selling, negotiating, and project management skills
- Strong cultural understanding of the local market
Education and experiences:
Educational and background:
- Preferably studied or has worked and lived abroad that expand intercultural perspectives
- A technical education or skill set background is preferred
- Web-based CRM experience (salesforce.com for example)
- Native in Japanese and fluent in English (professional level)
- Proven track record of 5-10 years overall experience in sales and/or business development and preferably in the Life Sciences/Pharma/Biotech industry.
- Experience and success in positioning complex technology or data solutions to drug developers or healthcare.
- Understanding the application of genomics to drug development
- Understanding the clinical healthcare space or drug development lifecycle and different stakeholder ecosystems.
- Excellent leadership, reflective listening and communication skills
- Disciplined, motivated and able to drive oneself in daily sales tasks
- Ability to manage both the opening and closure of multiple deals in parallel
- First-rate enterprise selling, negotiation and deal-closing skills
- Experience in the Life Science and having valuable existing contacts in pharma/biotech preferred
Please send us your application by the latest on 28th March 2023 via our career page. For more information and inquiries regarding the position, don’t hesitate to get in touch with email@example.com.
This is a hybrid office position located in Singapore with an opportunity for remote work. BC Platforms’ offices are based in Helsinki, Zurich, Boston, and Singapore, requiring flexibility in scheduling meetings across geographies.
If the work is discussed to be remote in the APAC region, the staff will follow the company’s Remote policy.
Traveling is expected, including international travel, up to 50% of the time.
What we offer for you:
Learning & Development
Opportunity to learn from great and talented colleagues on meaningful work content and grow your competencies. BC Platforms is committed to develop its Learning & Development Programme to further it in a continuous path of improvement.
Talented colleagues in great locations
BC Platforms has offices in Zurich, Greater Helsinki, Boston, Singapore and a legal entity in the UK across three continents. Part of our people work also from the home offices from different locations around the globe.
We have our bi-annual BC|Days Events which are dedicated to our strategy work having all our people involved. We also host BC|Afterwork events occasionally for developing relationships and a sense of community.
We offer a competitive salary and Incentive Programme. When the company reaches its targets, everyone gets to enjoy the success. We emphasize the long-term impact and reward our people for their success on the long-term growth of the company.
We offer travel insurance for all of our employees.
As much as we are eager to work with our colleagues, customers and other stakeholders, we provide a good work-life balance with flexible hours and paid time off.
Read too: Kerja Part Time Di Rumah Pasang Barang Kilang Terkini – Kerja Sambilan dirumah
We want to offer you a great onboarding also from the equipment point of view. You will receive a laptop, a mobile phone and headphones. In addition, we offer you a variety of tools and lots of learning regarding our state-of-the-art software solutions.
Who we are
BC Platforms is a global leader in providing a powerful data and technology platform for personalized medicine and drug development, accelerating the translation of insights into clinical practice.
BC Platforms operates the Global Data Partner Network BCRQUEST.com, which provides access and analytics on genomic and clinical cohort data for drug developers currently providing access to over 33m subjects across five continents.
Our technology drives the infinite loop between personalized care and research discoveries, leveraging latest science, deep technical expertise, strategic partnerships, and harmonized, diverse data collections.
Our high performing platforms enable high throughput genomic data production, flexible data integration, secure data management, efficient analysis and interpretation of molecular and clinical information.
Founded in 1997 from an MIT Whitehead project spinoff, the Company has a strong scientific heritage underpinned by over 25 years of working in close collaboration with a network of leading researchers, developers, manufacturers and vendors. BC Platforms has global operations with its headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland, research and development in Espoo, Finland, and sales and marketing in Boston, USA, London, UK and Singapore. For more information, please visit www.bcplatforms.com.
- Warm Greetings from Asia Remote Jobs
- We are a growing remote work jobs marketplace for anywhere in the world, specializing on connecting top Asian talent with remote-friendly companies around the world.
- We have clients from New York, Washington DC, Chicago, Melbourne, Sydney, UK, Germany & Singapore.
- We are looking for candidates for ‘Content Writing ‘ and should have knowledge in the following skills.
- Write, edit, and release content via email newsletters & blogs
- Build creative and professional content for taglines, marketing, etc.
- Work with our SEO specialist to craft and deliver content that will enable SEO growth
- Ability to add value in – video script writing, video creation / editing, simple graphic design would be a big advantage
- Bachelors degree or higher
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Some experience in content writing is a big plus
- Interest in remote work, helping people find great jobs and careers, etc. is a big plus
- Selected candidate should be able to join immediately.
- Salary will be fixed based on the candidate’s performance and skill set during Interview.
In conclusion, remote work opportunities in Singapore are diverse and offer a wide range of possibilities for job seekers. With the right skills and qualifications, remote workers can find opportunities in fields such as technology, education, creative industries, finance and accounting, human resources, customer service, and healthcare. As the world continues to shift towards remote work, Singapore is a great place to start your remote work journey.