Jawatan Kosong Posisi Technical Support Executive di RS Group
DESKRIPSI Jawatan Kosong
About The Role:
S/he is responsible for assisting customers on technical matters, by providing explanations, solutions and recommendations on RS product range and alternatives (RS Pro or other brands)
- Able to handle professionally by phones, emails, etc including walk-in customers.
- Assisting customers on technical matters, by providing explanations, solutions and recommendations on RS product range and alternatives (RS Pro or other brands).
- Investigate into customer’s complaints and rectify the problems, by recommending the necessary actions to prevent recurrence.
- Recommend RS products – including cross-referencing, both to our sales team and directly to customers.
- Involved in the technical verification of RS returned and replacement products and apply corrective measures and processes.
- Liaise with UK Technical Support and/or Products support groups, for replacement and repairs requirement.
- Liaise/support inter-department requirements to increase service level to our customers (eg. offer/recommendation of correct products).
- Continue to improve and enhance our technical support to customers.
- Participate in suppliers’ training and conduct product training to RS team members when necessary
- Liaise with Product Investigation Team about the actual product conditions stocked in warehouse. These include wrong in packaging, short in packaging, mixed stocks, parts, or accessories included in the package, product date/label/nameplate, etc.
- Diploma or Engineering Degree in Electronics, Electrical or Mechanical.
- Min of 2 years of strong Electronics & Industrial experience in Electronics, Industrial or distribution type of business or relevant with RS industry with proven track record of achievements.
- Good application knowledge in electrical / mechanical components and Test & Measurement equipment.
- People management experience is not required, but able to work and contribute well to a team.
- Strong communication skill, able to communicate confidently and effectively.
- Being independent, self-motivated, and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin both written and conversational.
- Experience working with customers is an advantage.
What do we offer?
RS offers a secure working environment with career development opportunities together with bench marked salary package which includes bonus and other benefits.
Informasi Tambahan Jawatan Kosong
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, RS Group
RS Group is a global omni-channel provider of product and service solutions for designers, builders and maintainers of industrial equipment and operations. Since 1937, we have been a leading distributor of Electronic, Electrical & Industrial components and supported generations of engineers with products for all types of applications. As a FTSE 100 company, we operate in 32 countries, shipping 60,000 parcels a day to over 1.2 million customers worldwide
Our vision is to become first choice for our customers, suppliers, people, communities and shareholders. We offer an exciting and challenging environment where everyone could deliver their best and reach their full potential. And we’re committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, embracing individuality and independent thinking. RS Group is passionate about giving our customers exactly what they need, when they need it, and enabling them to save time and money. We’re looking for talented people with energy and enthusiasm who share this ambition. We can offer you a culture where views, opinions and talent are respected and where you feel supported and inspired.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan RS Group
Ukuran Perusahaan : 1 – 50 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 28 days
Industri : General & Wholesale Trading
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Medical, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Annual Incentive; Hybrid work
Lokasi : Kuala Lumpur