Jawatan Kosong Posisi Marketing Specialist – Malaysia di RS Group
DESKRIPSI Jawatan Kosong
About the role:
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for supporting the Marketing & Planning Manager APAC to coordinate and successfully implement all aspects of global, regional, and local marketing campaigns in Malaysia.
- Working with and through other stakeholders, to ensure that all web pages associated with the brand websites are compliant with all applicable legal requirements and are maintained current and a reliable source for prospective and existing customers.
- Execute delivery of weekly customer EDMs using agreed content and messaging
- Manage creation and updating of website imagery, content & landing pages using CMS systems
- Manage the tactical creation and production of all local marketing material (digital & print)
- Localization of marketing assets
- Provide market, customer and competitor insights
- Embed Brand identity and guidelines within all activities
- Support communication of all live marketing campaigns to customer facing teams
- Support execution of local social media marketing activity (TikTok, LINE, etc, when appliable)
- Deliver successful customer events and trade shows
- Manage and liaise with external agencies when needed
- Maintain and support SEA marketing governance, planning rhythm and quality deliverables.
- Implement effective communication of the value proposition concepts and private label positioning.
- 3 years+ demonstrated digital marketing experience in a commercial environment preferably B2B.
- Good knowledge and relevant experience on the key principles of marketing, eCommerce, media design, production, campaign management and execution.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, Marketing or related field.
- Good understanding of digital marketing, content production, graphic design, campaign management and execution
- Ability to communicate internal and external stakeholders.
- Able to deliver consistent high-quality results on time and within budget
- Ability to multitask and handle several projects at one time, managing priorities from multiple requests
- Culturally sensitive with the ability to operate with people across different markets
- Demonstrate the ability to challenge and work collaboratively at all levels within the organisation
- Fluent English both verbal and written.
Check here for : Digital Marketing Executive
Informasi Tambahan Jawatan Kosong
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Junior Executive
Kualifikasi : Sales/Marketing, Marketing/Business Dev
Pengalaman Kerja : 3 years
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Sales/Marketing, Marketing/Business Dev / 503, 139
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, RS Group
RS Group is a global omni-channel provider of product and service solutions for designers, builders and maintainers of industrial equipment and operations. Since 1937, we have been a leading distributor of Electronic, Electrical & Industrial components and supported generations of engineers with products for all types of applications. As a FTSE 100 company, we operate in 32 countries, shipping 60,000 parcels a day to over 1.2 million customers worldwide
Our vision is to become first choice for our customers, suppliers, people, communities and shareholders. We offer an exciting and challenging environment where everyone could deliver their best and reach their full potential. And we’re committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, embracing individuality and independent thinking. RS Group is passionate about giving our customers exactly what they need, when they need it, and enabling them to save time and money. We’re looking for talented people with energy and enthusiasm who share this ambition. We can offer you a culture where views, opinions and talent are respected and where you feel supported and inspired.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan RS Group
Ukuran Perusahaan : 1 – 50 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 28 days
Industri : General & Wholesale Trading
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Medical, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Annual Incentive; Hybrid work
Lokasi : Kuala Lumpur