Jawatan Kosong Posisi System Architect (.Net) di Arvato Systems Malaysia Sdn Bhd
DESKRIPSI Jawatan Kosong
The System Architect is responsible for defining and communicating the technical and architectural vision of an Agile Release Train (ART) to ensure that the solution being developed is fit for its intended purpose. They collaborate with business stakeholders, teams, customers, suppliers, and third-party stakeholders to define the technology infrastructure, decompose solutions and systems into components and subsystems, and define and manage their interfaces and APIs. They provide a general view of solution architecture while empowering those who implement value to make local decisions, allowing for faster flow of work and better economics.
As part of an agile team, you are responsible for developing software of products in the media industry.
- Participate in planning, definition, and high-level design of the solution and exploration of solution alternatives.
- Enable the Continuous Delivery Pipeline through appropriate design guidelines and investment advocacy.
- Define subsystems and their interfaces, allocate responsibilities to subsystems, understand solution deployment, and communicate requirements for interactions with solution context.
- Work with customers, stakeholders, and suppliers to establish high-level solution intent and information models.
- Establish critical Non-functional Requirements (NFRs) for the solution and participate in the definition of others.
- Work with portfolio stakeholders to develop, analyze, split, and realize the implementation of enabler epics.
- Participate in Program Increment (PI) Planning and Pre and Post-PI Planning, System and Solution Demos, and Inspect and Adapt (I&A) events.
- Define, explore, and support the implementation of enablers to evolve the solution.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in (business) computer science, information technology or a comparable course of study
- 5+ years of professional experience as a developer of enterprise .NET applications, C#, .Net Core, Entity Framework, ASP.NET, MVC
- 3+ years of professional experience in development of web application
- 2+ years of experience as a System Architect or a similar role, demonstrating successful system design and implementation
- Profound knowledge in MS SQL database and in software testing approach
- Strong knowledge of software development methodologies, architecture patterns, and technologies
- Proficiency in designing distributed systems, microservices architectures and cloud-based solutions
- Experience with system integration, API design, and data exchange protocols
- Solid understanding of security principles, data privacy, operating systems, and network architectures.
- Strong communication skills, and fluent in English (both written & verbal)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn and apply new technical knowledge quickly
- A flexible and high resilience team player
Optional but great plus:
- Experience in Azure/Cloud development and microservices
- Domain knowledge in Media & Broadcasting sector
- Experience in work collaboration with remote teams or large organization
Life at Arvato Systems Malaysia:
If you’re looking to be creative and at the same time putting on the entrepreneurship hat while working on Technology related work, then you fit right into our culture.
Top 10 Perks & Benefits on Why You Should Join Us:
- Yearly Company Trip.
- We promote flexi work arrangements having flexi benefits where employees could enjoy what they see fit.
- Besides Annual Leaves & Sick Leaves, we have other unique paid time-offs such as Birthday Leave & Child Care/Parental Leave.
- We got you covered in terms of insurance alongside with your immediate family members (Spouse & Children only).
- Attractive Employee Referral Program.
- Sponsored meals if you work at the office!
- Unlimited coffee refills with state-of-the-art barista coffee machine where you can practice on your preferred choice of latte art.
- Believes in learning and people development with plenty of trainings to upskill your personal growth.
- Plenty of initiatives and interest groups to ensure that not only everyone in the team gels and bond closer together, we put an emphasis on CSR work as well.
- Work is important, but your mental health should always take priority. At Arvato Systems Malaysia, we do everything we can to make sure you lead a healthy and happy life by walking the talk on work-life balance.
Diversity & Inclusion:
Arvato Systems Malaysia stands for Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO). We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Informasi Tambahan Jawatan Kosong
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Senior Executive
Kualifikasi : Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software
Pengalaman Kerja : 8 years
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software / 508, 191
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Arvato Systems Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Arvato is a leading international service provider that lives and breathes digital technology. There are more than 70,000 of us in over 40 countries today, designing and implementing customized solutions – covering areas such as digital marketing, financial services, customer relationship management, supply chain management, and IT services – for a wide range of business processes along integrated service chains.
Arvato Systems Malaysia has been operating since 2005 and has been one of the key development hubs for its headquarter based in Germany. As a diverse and dynamic organization, we pivot on our agility as a group to provide effective and quality performance whilst emphasizing on work-life balance. As a business that truly values the welfare of our employees, we focus and promote work-life balance through various ways and measures to ensure and upkeep a high level of employee satisfaction throughout their career.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Arvato Systems Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Ukuran Perusahaan : 201 – 500 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 2 days
Industri : Computer / Information Technology (Software)
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Flexi Benefits (e.g. Mobile Allowance, Internet Allowance, Sponsored Meals), Flexi Hours
Lokasi : Kuala Lumpur