Jawatan Kosong Posisi Staff Engineer, Firmware Development di Western Digital
DESKRIPSI Jawatan Kosong
- Firmware Development Engineer role to design and develop test platform solutions and their integration in production.
- Define and develop electrical validation requirements and electrical test coverages of Flash memory systems Package/Board Design.
- Responsible for SSD hardware and Firmware failure analysis and debugging.
- Develop and modify source code for releasing debug firmware based on FA requirements.
- Device driver development.
- Work with cross functional teams on SSD HW design and schematics to standardize test points for test purpose.
- Collaborate with development and process teams to identify opportunity for Yield Improvement, Test time reduction and cost optimizations.
- Provide prototyping, proof of concept and design for new projects.
- Responsible for NPI engineering from design stage to high volume manufacturing.
- Work with Global product teams to bring new products to market
- Drive towards innovation by contributing to whitepapers and disclosures.
- Bachelor’s/master’s degree in Computer Science/Electronics Engineering
- 3-5 years of Firmware development experience.
- Experience in failure analysis and debugging of Hardware /Firmware issues
- Able to read PCB schematics and understand HW design.
- Extremely Proficient in C/ C++ , Python or any other programming language.
- Good understanding of NAND and flash technology is a plus.
- Familiar with Visual Studio, Source insight
- Exposure to any of the statistical tools like Spotfire or Minitab.
- Familiar with lab equipment including high speed oscilloscopes, logic analyzer, power analyzer etc.
- Communication Protocol experience: I2C, SPI, UART, PCIE and USB desirable
Informasi Tambahan Jawatan Kosong
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Senior Executive
Kualifikasi : Engineering, Electronics
Pengalaman Kerja : 5 years
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Engineering, Electronics / 509, 186
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Western Digital
At Western Digital, our vision is to power global innovation and push the boundaries of technology to make what you thought was once impossible, possible.
At our core, Western Digital is a company of problem solvers. People achieve extraordinary things given the right technology. For decades, we’ve been doing just that. Our technology helped people put a man on the moon.
Everywhere data lives, we are a key partner to the largest and highest growth organizations in the world. From energizing the most competitive gaming platforms, to making cities safer and cars smarter and more connected, to powering the data centers behind many of the world’s biggest companies and public cloud, Western Digital is fueling a brighter, smarter future.
We offer an expansive portfolio of technologies, storage devices and platforms for business and consumers alike. Our data-centric solutions are comprised of the Western Digital, G-Technology™, SanDisk® and WD® brands (hint: binge-watch any shows, use social media or shop online lately?). And, that flash memory card that captures and preserves your most precious moments? That’s us, too.
Today’s exceptional challenges require your unique skills. It’s You & Western Digital. Together, we’re the next BIG thing in data
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. It is the policy of Western Digital to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), gender (including a person’s gender identity and gender related appearance and behavior whether or not stereotypically associated with the person’s assigned sex at birth), age, national origin, sexual orientation, medical condition, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, family care status, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Western Digital prohibits harassment of any individual on any of the bases listed above. For Ethics helpline, please visit http://EthicsHelplineWDC.com
NOTICE TO CANDIDATES: Western Digital has received reports of scams where a payment is requested on Western Digital’s behalf as a condition for receiving an offer of employment. Please be aware that Western Digital and its subsidiaries will never request payment as a condition for applying for a position or receiving an offer of employment. Should you encounter any such requests, please report it immediately.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Western Digital
Ukuran Perusahaan : 2001 – 5000 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 24 days
Industri : Electrical & Electronics
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
Lokasi : Penang