Jawatan Kosong Posisi Sourcing Manager – Drilling and Completions di BP Global Business Service Centre Asia
DESKRIPSI Jawatan Kosong
The Sourcing Manager will support/manage end-to-end Sourcing and Contracting projects as per business request, inclusive but not limited to the following activities:
Across activity sets, it is paramount that the Sourcing Lead liaises with the stakeholders to ensure the Scope of Work is detailed enough and sourcing is executed in accordance with all governance and business requirements.
- Receive, execute and continuously manage multiple Sourcing and Contracting project requests via the Case Management tool.
- Gather and analyze market intelligence data on a regular basis relative to supported categories and regions, to evaluate market and industry conditions to formulate the Sourcing strategies and decisions
- Develop Sourcing strategies based on category demand, request, market and suppliers’ conditions, Scope of Work, etc. and manage the approval process, in line with both Regional and Global Governance requirements
- Develop the ATM (approach to market) based on the approved Sourcing Strategy, and manage the associated approval processes
- Perform Suppliers’ screening/prequalification and monitor/manage the process status as per the related guidelines
- Support/manage the supplier selection process
- Create case and liaise with Event Management team for sourcing projects & events (RFI/RFP/Reverse Auctions) in the available tools and systems.
- Manage the relevant supplier interactions and relationship throughout a sourcing project Coordinate with Line and Bidders to ensure Technical and Commercial Bid Evaluation performed in accordance with CMP and Regional/NOC requirements.
- Develop and obtain approvals for Award Recommendation documentation as per Governance Framework in respective regions.
- Determine the appropriate contract template and develop the contract content based on the information contained in the Sourcing Strategy, sourcing event and/or detailed scope of work specifications
- Negotiate relevant contract terms with suppliers, within the defined parameters of legal and category guidance
- Escalate any contract term exceptions per the deviation process, and manage the approval process
- Manage the contract execution/signature process per the applicable POA (power of attorney) requirements for each BP entity
- Operationalize the Contract upon award in the Company’s tools and systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline or related field
Essential experience and job requirements
- The ideal candidate has minimum ten (10) to twelve (12) years of practical and application in End to End sourcing and contracting of services and commodities, coupled with a strong commercial acumen and communication (oral and written English language) skills.
- Proven knowledge and relevant minimum five(5) years of experience in any of these Oil and Gas categories such as as Drilling (Cementing, Mud Logging, Fluids, Wireline Equip & Serv, Completion, Intervention (Coil Tubing, Slickline Services, Stimulation), Rigs (Offshore and Onshore Rig charter), Seismic Acquisition, Seismic Services, EPCI (Offshore Construction, Fabrication, Engineering Services, EPC, EPCI), Processing Equipment, Topsides Equipment, EV Charging Stations, Air Logistics, Marine Logistics services.
- Strong stakeholder management skills managing Global Stakeholders
- Experience working in a large and multi-cultural team
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills, as well as proven leadership behaviors
- Experience of working in NOC and/or JV environment is an advantage
- Fluent in English (oral and written) language. Additional European/Asian languages are advantageous
- Ability to work on shift hours
- Ability to work on remote location basis
This is an Individual Contributor role will support various bp businesses with a range of Sourcing, contracting and supplier performance management activities based on Category Management Policy (CMP).
Working within a defined global process framework, this role will contribute to an enhanced Service Delivery Model around how bp managed costs through third-party contract agreements, and ensure maximum value is achieved. This role is expected to deliver value using the provisions of the Category Management Policy (CMP) and within boundaries of relevant laws and regulations, approved budgets and, where applicable, JV partner and NOC agreements.
The Sourcing Manager will comply with bp’s Code of Conduct, as well as all HSSE requirements, including continual support of HSSE objectives within the business, and taking a professional and disciplined approach to working with suppliers, to ensure transparency, consistency and fairness. Our procurement and supply chain management principles are always applied within that framework and in the context of relevant laws and regulation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, socioeconomic background, neurodiversity/neurocognitive functioning, veteran status or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodations.
Informasi Tambahan Jawatan Kosong
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Manager
Kualifikasi : Manufacturing, Purchasing/Material Mgmt
Pengalaman Kerja :
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Manufacturing, Purchasing/Material Mgmt / 510, 140
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, BP Global Business Service Centre Asia
BP is changing the way the world lives. We are one of the world’s largest energy companies with a span of business that includes exploration, production, refining, trading and distribution of energy. After more than 50 years in Malaysia, BP has progressed significantly – from a modest beginning as a small petroleum marketing operation, the company has established a strong presence with ISO 9002 and ISO 14001 certified lubricant blending plants and has diversified its business activities to become a major player in the petrochemical sector producing Acetic Acid in joint venture plant in Kertih, Terengganu.
Malaysia is also the site for the Global Business Service Centre (GBS) Asia delivering value-added services, process standardization and transformation throughout BP’s global delivery capabilities and enabling technologies. As the global GBS center for Group Finance, Petrochemicals, Procurement and Tax and hub for lubricants in Asia Pacific, we pride ourselves as an integrated and resourceful team with proven track record in delivering and generating value for BP. At GBS Asia, we are a dynamic, highly-skilled and diverse team of 1000 professionals, based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. “Our People are our greatest asset” and we are proactive in advocating learning and development to support personal growth and ensure we have sufficient people with the right capability that is vital to the success of GBS and BP.
Safety, Respect, Excellence, Courage and One Team are the five values that express our shared understanding of what we believe, how we aim to behave and what we aspire to be as an organization. We believe that diversity and inclusion are integral to our success. We demonstrate this by advocating agile working practices and by supporting a host of Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives. The core of how we operate is manifested in the five pillars of the BSC’s Employee Value Proposition:
1. Partnership and Value
2. Energy and Drive
3. Teamwork and Diversity
4. Development and Opportunity
5. Recognition and Impact
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan BP Global Business Service Centre Asia
Ukuran Perusahaan : 501 – 1000 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran :
Industri : Oil / Gas / Petroleum
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Medical, Formal and casual on certain days, Regular and shift if required
Lokasi : Kuala Lumpur