Jawatan Kosong Posisi Sales Representative – Healthcare di DKSH Malaysia Sdn Bhd
DESKRIPSI Jawatan Kosong
Job responsibilities :
- Support superior in managing day-to-day operating expenditures against operating budgets to ensure efficient usage of resources
- Implement action plans (e.g. make regular calls/visits, take orders, etc.) to achieve sales targets for assigned businesses/territories
- Track self/team progress against key performance indicators and sales plans. Prioritize and review daily sales activities performed
- Execute sales activities for assigned businesses/territories, including product portfolios and marketing plan introductions, order taking, marketing display set-ups and in-store merchandising
- Prepare quotation/tender prices, delivery and commercial terms, in accordance with company policies
- Report on the activities and products of the competitors via inputs to the competition reports
- Record sales data for reporting and tracking purposes. Maintain relevant customer data in appropriate customer relationship management databases
- Execute continuous improvement activities to enhance sales processes, sales plans, customer satisfaction, etc. Track and collect payments from customers
- Maintain a customer complaints/issues log and follow up on customer issues
- Respond to customer orders and queries. Inform current and prospective customers of promotions and new/upgraded products
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of products. Support internal stakeholders in relationship development with key customers
- SPM, Certificate or Diploma professional qualification in any field.
- Minimum one year working experience in sales healthcare.
- Demonstrate basic knowledge and understanding of the industry/ market/ competitors/ customers/ products/ services and selling skills.
- Possess basic knowledge of regulatory requirements of products within assigned territories, including handling procedures, shelf life, warranties, etc.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Demonstrate proficiencies in office productivity tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Good command in English, both written and spoken
Informasi Tambahan Jawatan Kosong
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, DKSH Malaysia Sdn Bhd
DKSH’s purpose is to enrich people’s lives by providing access to goods, services, and insights. United by our vision to be the trusted partner, we help companies grow in Asia and beyond across our Business Units Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Performance Materials, and Technology.
Delivering life-saving drugs to hospitals, bringing high-quality products to remote villages, installing technology that raises living standards, and providing new formulations for healthcare products that make life easier. These are just a few examples of how DKSH touches people’s lives around the clock. We do this while helping our clients and customers grow by providing services including sourcing, market insights, marketing and sales, eCommerce, distribution and logistics as well as after-sales services.
Listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange, DKSH operates in 36 markets with 32,450 specialists, generating net sales of CHF 10.7 billion in 2020. Founded by Swiss entrepreneurs in 1865, we have been deeply rooted in Asia Pacific for over 150 years.
Delivering Growth – in Asia and Beyond.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan DKSH Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Ukuran Perusahaan : 2001 – 5000 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 28 days
Industri : Others
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
Lokasi : Petaling Jaya