Jawatan Kosong Posisi Research Manager di CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE FOR RESEARCH IN AIDS (CERIA) UNIVERSITY OF MALAYA
DESKRIPSI Jawatan Kosong
Under the direction of the Principal Investigators and Centre Leadership, the Research Manager is responsible for overseeing the daily research operations of a large portfolio of sponsored social-behavioral research studies addressing HIV treatment and prevention among sexual and gender minority persons. The position is responsible for managing a team of Research Associates and Research Assistants who carry out front-line research activities with study participants. The Research Manager leads research team members in the successful execution of studies within the scope of the established study protocol(s). We seek candidates with the proven ability to coordinate research activities as well as work with a team to develop action items to keep projects moving forward according to established timelines. The position requires meticulous attention to detail in managing team members and ensuring accurate and timely follow-through on action items.
- Manages and supervises research team members (Research Assistants and Research Associates) to ensure effective and successful day-to-day research operations.
- Ensures successful execution of research studies and adherence to established study protocols and study timelines.
- Ensures study protocols are reviewed and approved by relevant medical ethics review boards in a timely manner. Ensures such protocols are appropriately maintained and updated.
- Serves as a liaison between research team members and principal investigators, business and finance office, centre leadership, and community stakeholders.
- Develops, implements, and manages practices that ensure successful research operations.
- Leads weekly meetings with centre leadership and principal investigators to provide progress reports on study activities.
Preferred education, experience, and skills:
Candidate should have a Ph.D. in public health or a related social/behavioral science field (e.g., sociology, medical anthropology, allied health sciences, psychology). Candidates with only a master’s degree (M.P.H. or related field) should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in human subjects research, clinical research, or social science research. The candidate should have excellent organizational and communication skills. Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as collaboratively is required. Candidates must be fluent in English language.
Informasi Tambahan Jawatan Kosong
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Manager
Kualifikasi : Sales/Marketing, Marketing/Business Dev
Pengalaman Kerja : 1 year
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Sales/Marketing, Marketing/Business Dev / 503, 139
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE FOR RESEARCH IN AIDS (CERIA) UNIVERSITY OF MALAYA
The Centre of Excellence for Research in AIDS (CERiA), under Faculty of Medicine (FoM), University of Malaya, was established in 2008 to undertake clinical, laboratory and social science research and training in HIV/AIDS and associated infection. It aims to establish a platform for HIV research and training to address the major health and social issues of those infected and affected by HIV and associated infections
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE FOR RESEARCH IN AIDS (CERIA) UNIVERSITY OF MALAYA
Ukuran Perusahaan :
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 28 days
Industri : Education
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays
Lokasi : Kuala Lumpur