Jawatan Kosong Posisi Product Specialist di Thermo Fisher Scientific
DESKRIPSI Jawatan Kosong
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue of approximately $40 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, increasing productivity in their laboratories, improving patient health through diagnostics or the development and manufacture of life-changing therapies, we are here to support them. When you are a part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you will do important work, surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you will have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has outstanding strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
Location/Division Specific Information
You are joining the Research & Safety Market Division of Southeast Asia & Taiwan (RSD SEATW) within the Customer Channels Group (CCG) of Thermo Fisher Scientific. The RSD SEATW serves academic, research, pharmaceutical, biotech, government and industrial customers by providing them with products manufactured by our company as well as those sourced from other industry-leading suppliers around the world. In short, we represent a single source for virtually every laboratory need – from lab equipment and instruments, to consumables and chemicals, to life science products, safety supplies and science education products – so our customers can focus on their important work. Represented by our Fisher Scientific brand, we deliver choice and convenience to our customers. We go-to-market through a strong team of professional direct salespeople, a network of resellers and distributors, digital and print catalogs and an eCommerce platform (myfisherstore.com). This position will be based in Shah Alam, Malaysia.
How will you make an impact?
The role requires one to develop and grow our business in laboratory consumables and instruments used in life science and chemistry workflow. The product manager is required to understand the market, our product positioning and formulate an approach that will be effective in winning over our competition and contributing to business success. You are to be the go-to person, capable of providing technical/application advice to both internal and external customers. The person will be supporting RSD SEATW sales teams and customers in mainly in Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan and the rest of the region.
What will you do?
- Manager of a range of general laboratory products used in laboratories. Products include both equipment and plastic consumables.
- Provide technical & application support to customers, providing training and product direction to sales team.
- Work with distributors and direct sales personnel to achieve business goals.
- Prepare, implement and supervise product portfolio business plan to achieve financial (revenue and margin) targets. This includes, but not limited to, product marketing strategies and tactics including promotion, advertising, pricing and distribution.
- Analyses product performance, competitiveness, and market share; recommends changes to business plan according to the analysis.
- Maintain relationships with key opinion leaders and reference sites.
- Responsible for providing product forecasts. And by working with supply & demand planner, monitoring and maintenance of inventory levels so that the company and customer expectations are met.
- Collaborating closely with factory or the suppliers on promotion, forecasting, sampling, report, technical issues and solutions.
- To work with marketing / product management/ supply chain on pricing strategy.
- Collaborate with marketing team on updating and maintaining our website to correctly reflect our offerings.
- Act as point of first reference for all product related enquiries and work collaboratively with relevant parties (e.g. compliance, regulatory, ISO, Good Distribution Practice for Medical Device (GDPMD)) to address any issues that may arise.
How will you get here?
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in chemistry, physics, life sciences or related fields with experience in research and/or handling various laboratory equipment. We encourage applications from researchers/academicians who seek to transition to a commercial career.
- Experience in chemistry or life science lab is preferable.
- At least 2 years prior experience in laboratory consumables /equipment sales, product management, and/or distributor management.
- Skills in new-age technologies, for example data analytic and programming tools, is advantageous.
- Willing to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Possesses good presentation and communication skills, positive outlook, great teammate, driven and self-motivated.
We offer competitive remuneration, annual incentive plan bonus scheme, healthcare and a range of employee benefits! Thermo Fisher Scientific offers employment with an innovative, forward-thinking organization, and outstanding career and development prospects. We offer an exciting company culture that stands for integrity, intensity, involvement, and innovation.
Informasi Tambahan Jawatan Kosong
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue of approximately $40 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, increasing productivity in their laboratories, improving patient health through diagnostics or the development and manufacture of life-changing therapies, we are here to support them. Our global team of more than 100,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services, Patheon and PPD. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Thermo Fisher Scientific
Ukuran Perusahaan : More than 5000 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 25 days
Industri : BioTechnology/Pharmaceutical/Clinical research
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, –
Lokasi : Selangor