Jawatan Kosong Posisi CHARGEMAN A4 (PERAK AREA) di CENERGI SEA BERHAD
DESKRIPSI Jawatan Kosong
- Fully in charge of all electrical system including transformer room, electrical and instrumentation installation.
- To ensure electrical equipment are maintained as per required specifications and regulations under the Energy Commission Malaysia.
- Provide field operation and maintenance support to Plant Head;
- Supervise operation/maintenance team and contractors during maintenance and servicing of the plants.
- Monitor and inspect equipment, computer terminals, switches, valves, gauges, alarms, safety devices, and meters to detect leaks of malfunctions and to ensure equipment is operating in good condition.
- Carry out troubleshooting, repairs, and maintenance of all equipment and electrical instrument within internal capability.
- Adhere to installation guidelines and industry best practice in order to deliver quality field operation.
- Order replacement parts, communicate, direct, and manage contractors on maintenance or repairing tasks.
- Conduct technical and safety trainings to Operators and Technicians.
- Assisting Plant Head in preparing daily and weekly plant performance reports.
- In-charge of Safety officer of the plants and assist Plant Head in development of safety documentation.
- Carry out any tasks that is required by Plant Head.
Informasi Tambahan Jawatan Kosong
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, CENERGI SEA BERHAD
The people at Cenergi are a part of a community working towards creating a more environmentally friendly planet. Our aim is to reduce the carbon emissions in Malaysia and Southeast Asia through our sustainable projects.
Cenergi has three key areas in our sustainable practices and projects; Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency, and New Ventures. We possess full spectrum of technical, and operational capabilities for clean energy and energy efficiency projects.
- Cenergi began its operations in 2013 and is one of the largest grid-connected Palm Oil Mill Effluent (POME) biogas players in Malaysia.
- We are continuously growing and diversifying our business to incorporate other renewable energy technologies. with our most recent investment being utility-scale solar PV farms and corporate rooftop solar PV projects.
Leading Southeast Asia towards a sustainable future
With our technical expertise, modern technology, and financial capabilities, we:
- Provide end-to-end solutions for renewable energy and energy efficiency projects
- Offer clients with innovative and cost-saving energy efficiency and rooftop solar solutions
- Continuously seek and invest in alternative technologies that reduce carbon emissions to propel the sustainability movement.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan CENERGI SEA BERHAD
Ukuran Perusahaan : 51 – 200 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 27 days
Industri : Oil / Gas / Petroleum
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Dental, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Smart Casual
Lokasi : Perak