Jawatan Kosong Posisi Business Associate, Enterprise Banking (Based in HQ) di United Overseas Bank (Malaysia) Bhd
DESKRIPSI Jawatan Kosong
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Wholesale Bank function operates a dynamic business model that provides financial services and solutions to help our clients achieve their strategic business objectives. Our mission is to become the premier-provider of banking services and solutions for Asia-based commercial banking companies (small medium enterprises), large corporations, financial institutions as well as multinational corporations. Our coverage teams work in full alignment with specialised teams across Transaction Banking, Investment Banking, Global Markets and Group Retail to deliver seamless solutions to our clients.
- Review and submission of Transactional Offering Sheet for all credit/ non-credit requests liaising with TROC and CMOC
- Conduct scheduled KYC Review for high and moderate risk customers liaising with CFS & Compliance
- In-bound documentation handling on all NTB CASA opening / BIB signups liaising with Branch Operations, Transaction Banking & CFS.
- On-going servicing support for existing CASA base which include e.g. requests on update of authorized signatories changes, update of clients details liaising with Branch Operations and CMOC
- Monitor and handling of preferential rates for FD account liaising with Branch Operations and Transaction banking
- Preparation of internal and external correspondences/ documentation including Letter of Supports, security documents, SIM, memos etc liaising with clients, WLOC & Channels.
- Preparation and managing of weekly/ monthly reporting liaising with Business Finance and Credit Assurance Teams
- Any adhoc task(s) as assigned by Team Heads/ Senior Team Leader
- Degree/diploma in any discipline.
- At least 1-2 years of working experience in banking industry
- Prior working experience especially in credit administration would be an added advantage
- Meticulous and committed to meet time lines.
Be a part of UOB Family
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate’s age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.
Informasi Tambahan Jawatan Kosong
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Junior Executive
Kualifikasi : Accounting/Finance, Banking/Financial
Pengalaman Kerja : 1 year
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Accounting/Finance, Banking/Financial / 501, 135
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, United Overseas Bank (Malaysia) Bhd
United Overseas Bank (“UOB”) was incorporated on 6 August 1935 as the United Chinese Bank. Founded by Datuk Wee Kheng Chiang, the Bank catered mainly to the Fujian community in its early years. The change of name was effected in 1965. Over the past 76 years, UOB has grown from strength to strength. Through a series of acquisitions, it is now a leading bank in Asia. Besides Far Eastern Bank in Singapore, UOB’s major banking subsidiaries in the region are United Overseas Bank (Malaysia), United Overseas Bank (Thai), PT Bank UOB Buana and United Overseas Bank (China). Today, the UOB Group has a network of over 500 offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Western Europe and North America.
UOB (Malaysia) offers an extensive range of commercial and personal financial services through its branches, subsidiaries and associate companies: commercial lending, investment banking, treasury services, trade services, cash management, home loans, credit cards, wealth management, general insurance and life assurance.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan United Overseas Bank (Malaysia) Bhd
Ukuran Perusahaan : 2001 – 5000 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 11 days
Industri : Banking / Financial Services
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Dental, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Optical
Lokasi : Kuala Lumpur