Jawatan Kosong Posisi Trainee Case Management Officers di Public Bank Berhad
DESKRIPSI Jawatan Kosong
- Monitor online transactions to identify, flag and investigate suspicious activities
- Contact customers to perform transaction verification and update status of investigation outcome
- A recognized Degree
- Experience in cyber fraud analysis is an added advantage
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Required to work on shifts
Why Join Us?
- We offer exciting possibilities and doors of opportunities will be opened to high performing individuals.
- Our employees are the fundamental building block of the Bank’s resilience and long term sustainability. We are therefore committed to nurturing, developing and empowering our talents to ensure that each of them will grow to their greatest potential along side the Bank.
- We hire the most talented people from diverse backgrounds. We value diversity as the wealth of experience and perspectives strengthens our ability to connect with a wide cross-section of customers and build a richer environment for creativity and innovation.
What You Can Get
Our integrated suite of wellbeing programmes designed to enhance the employees’ quality of life and welfare include the provision of:
- Fair and competitive remuneration
- Comprehensive medical benefit scheme
- Low interest/interest free staff housing loans/vehicle loans/special loans
- Attractive annual leave scheme, extended maternity leave, sabbatical leave, examination leave etc.
- Insurance coverage and attractive retirement schemes
- Performance-based reward system
- Opportunities for career advancement based on merit
To encourage employees to strive for career progression, we accord other defined benefits and perks to employees as they progress up the corporate ladder to assume bigger roles and responsibility
Informasi Tambahan Jawatan Kosong
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Public Bank Berhad
Public Bank began its journey in 1966 and has grown into a premier banking group in Malaysia, offering a comprehensive and competitive range of products and services; with overseas market presence in Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos, Hong Kong, China and Sri Lanka.
As one of the most Efficient, Profitable and Respected Premier Financial Institutions in Malaysia, we remain a market leader in several major business segments, including consumer banking, retail commercial banking for small and medium enterprises (SME) as well as private unit trust.
To ensure our passion to deliver the best is shared by all employees, we nurture and energise them to partake in our game plans to perpetuate the Public Bank Success Story.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Public Bank Berhad
Ukuran Perusahaan : More than 5000 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 17 days
Industri : Banking / Financial Services
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Medical, Loans, Attractive Remuneration Package and Insurance Coverage, Office attire, Smart casual
Lokasi : Kuala Lumpur