Jawatan Kosong Posisi Beauty Advisor (Penang) di Sephora Malaysia ( Beauty In Motion Sdn Bhd )
DESKRIPSI Jawatan Kosong
Sephora, a division of LVMH – Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton global luxury leader, is a global leader in beauty retailing. It successfully operates more than two thousand points of sale across Americas, Europe, Middle East and Asia. Its aim is to animate the most loved beauty community in the world.
Sephora SEA’s retail activity spans over 8 countries (Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, India, Australia, New Zealand and Korea) with 50+ stores and boasts some global flagships such as Fahrenheit 88 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and Ion in Singapore. Its digital activities span over eight countries (retail countries excluding India, plus Philippines). Sephora SEA has experienced rapid growth in the region with many more stores and countries to come.
Sephora Malaysia is looking to hire Beauty Advisors for our Penang stores.
As a Beauty Advisor, you are a key team member who inspires and helps our customers become the best version of themselves. You are encouraged to explore, create emotional connections, and help customers discover our amazing Beauty Selection. You’ll love working with our diverse teams and leaders, who really care about you and help you evolve. Reimagine your future with Sephora.
You will shine here if you enjoy…
- Creating Amazing Customer Experience – Provide a welcoming environment for our customers by listening to and embracing their unique needs. Unleash your creativity, passion, and knowledge of our iconic brands during every interaction. Suggest and sell products and services to our clients in all areas of the store. Introduce our Beauty Pass program to all customers to help them discover the benefits of our loyalty programs.
- Supporting Store Success Help make a beautiful first impression by keeping the store sparkling and stocked. Embrace your winning spirit and drive results by contributing to your store’s sales goals and sharing your knowledge of Sephora’s policies and standards. Support special events, promotions, and priorities as they come up. Participate in inventory control. Ensure compliance with sampling policies. Participate in programs to reduce loss. Designated advisors to be knowledgeable of cashier functions.
- Training and People Development Collaborate productively and respectfully with team members. Complete all applicable training programs and effectively apply the learning on the job. Seek coaching and learning opportunities to continually improve your performance.
We would love to hear from you if you have
- A passion for client service and love working with people
- Knowledge about what’s new and trending in beauty
- A track record of building relationships with customers and team members
- Resilience and the ability to react to situations in-the-moment and stay aware of changing store priorities as they arise
- Prior experience working in retail sales or services industries
- Strong communication skills, ability to multitask, and comfortability with computer/store systems
- Consistent and reliable attendance
While at Sephora, you’ll enjoy…
- The people. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, and kind leaders and teams – people you can be proud to work with.
- The learning. We invest heavily in training for our leaders and store associates. Not just product knowledge, but building a personalized career plan with you so you continue to evolve and build your skills.
- The culture. As a leading beauty retailer, backed by the LVMH luxury brand, our reach is broad and our impact is global. Yet there’s always room to explore. It’s in our DNA to innovate and, at Sephora, all 40,000 passionate team members are united by a common goal – to reimagine the future of beauty. You can unleash your creativity, because we’ve got disruptive spirit. You can learn and evolve, because we empower you to be your best. You can be yourself, because you are what sets us apart. This, is the future of beauty. Reimagine your future, at Sephora.
Informasi Tambahan Jawatan Kosong
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Sephora Malaysia ( Beauty In Motion Sdn Bhd )
Sephora, a division of LVMH – Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton, an international luxury leader.
Founded in 1969, Sephora is a global leader in beauty retailing and operates successfully in more than two thousand points of sale across Americas, Europe, Middle East and Asia. With a vision of making Sephora the most loved beauty community in the world, it aims to transform the beauty shopping experience through strong relationships with customers, brands and products, unexpected concepts, and a non-conformist attitude.
Sephora South East Asia’s (SEA) retail activity spans over 6 countries (Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, India and Australia) with 50+ stores and boasts some global flagships as ION in Singapore or Pitt Street in Sydney. Its digital activities span over eight countries that include Philippines, New Zealand and Hong Kong. An employer with more than 1000 employees, Sephora SEA continues to experience rapid growth in the region with many more stores and countries to come.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Sephora Malaysia ( Beauty In Motion Sdn Bhd )
Ukuran Perusahaan : 201 – 500 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 29 days
Industri : Retail / Merchandise
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Optical
Lokasi : Penang