Jawatan Kosong Posisi Assistant Marketing Manager di Guerlain
DESKRIPSI Jawatan Kosong
Guerlain is the Parisian Alchemist that pursues an infinite quest for wonder of senses and crafts artistic beauty from nature, since 1828.
Malaysia local market is recruiting an Assistant Marketing Manager to be responsible for coordinating and implementing the marketing strategy in line with global business objectives defined by Senior Marketing Manager. This person is in charge of brand marketing and product launches of the brand, all retailers’ activities as well as seasonal plans to build the business aligned with the brand’s values. The Assistant Marketing Manager will also oversee Public Relations and Customer Relationship Management for Malaysia, with key responsibilities to increase brand awareness and visibility as to recruit, retain and develop our customer database.
- Define, develop, and execute compelling 360º marketing plans across all channels, with a goal to achieve sell-out and gain market share
- Ensure new product launches are successful by adapting global marketing guidelines to local specificities. Work hand in hand with Retail Manager to review & assess performance, be pro-active in sharing recommendation & actions plan
- Drive brand awareness, recruit new customers, and increase engagement with new and existing customers through best-in-class execution
- Work closely with Sales & Training teams to ensure efficiency of the marketing strategy, providing relevant and timely market/competitor/category/subcategory feedback to ensure needs of the business are catered for
- Liaise with agencies and suppliers to create and produce EDM, promotional materials, leaflet, brochure, etc.
TRADE & OPERATIONAL MARKETING
- Develop all retail marketing programs, including seasonal/tactical opportunities with key retailers
- Define the right trade plan according to key priorities and business objectives – ensure brand image is enhanced through best-in-class location & execution
- Work hand in hand with merchandising team on events’ and activities’ design and source for vendors
- Coordinate and execute the merchandising changeovers for each launch according to merchandising team’s directions
- Define, develop and execute the PR strategy according to brand’s global guidelines and local business objectives
- Work in hand work with local PR agency to assist in the implementation of the PR strategy
- Ensure brand’s visibility is increasing on a monthly basis on all channels (digital, print etc.) with as key objective to improve brand’s ranking in LVMH DMR
- Develop brand awareness and new product launch communication by leading and executing influencers strategy. Be familiar and develop relationship with key players to strengthen brand’s visibility and desirability
- Plan and execute local influencer events/activations with the support of the local agency and regional team
CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
- Responsible for the successful development, planning and implementation of CRM activities
- Work closely with the headquarters’ CRM team, local marketing & PCIS team to contribute significantly to the establishment of a premium customer base & CRM plan
- Drive local client strategies by using market and client intelligence effectively: define and develop customers’ campaigns, carry out ideas to develop business thoroughly by analysing customers’ data and KPI’s, define and follow up dedicated CRM budget
- Elaborate local CRM action plans to achieve customers’ recruitment and retention objectives: identify local partners and opportunities in line with brand’s identity, define relevant initiatives to acquire new data and activate current customers, execute their implementation, measure the ROI of each action
- Implement direct marketing activities according to Headquarters’ guidelines (mailers, e-mailings…): propose targeting recommendations, measure results and suggest corrective actions
- Coordinate boutique events and activities: suggest and develop formats relying on the brand’s DNA and products launches, define client targeting and ensure their implementation in close collaboration with key stakeholders
- Continue to elevate the loyalty members’ experience through the loyalty program: Further develop, ensure operational performance and track all rewards and redemptions of the program
REPORT / ANALYSIS
- Monitor key competitors’ activities, performances to provide valuable insights to regional and global teams
- Monitor consumer insights and trends and share best practices
- Provide monthly reports of business reviews and key marketing activities
- Prepare presentation to Retailers: marketing strategy and plan
- Prepare strategic meetings and marketing presentations
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Minimum 4-5 years of Marketing experience
- Degree / Diploma in Business, Marketing and Communication and related field
- Beauty industry experience preferred
- Strong marketing and communications ability with a focus on the retail environments
- Strong analytical and organization skills with attention to details
- Stakeholder management skills
- Solution-oriented, self-motivated, results-oriented
- Passionate about the cosmetic industry
- Ability to work cross level, cross-functionally, cross-culturally, and build strong relationships
- Ability to communicate and influence effectively
- Proven organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple demands with competing priorities, and allocate time effectively
- Must have ability to recognize opportunities and quickly turn opportunities into recommendations
Apply for : CHARGEMAN A4 (PERAK AREA)
Informasi Tambahan Jawatan Kosong
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Manager
Kualifikasi : Sales/Marketing, Marketing/Business Dev
Pengalaman Kerja : 5 years
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Sales/Marketing, Marketing/Business Dev / 503, 139
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Guerlain
Welcome to a world of exploration!
For 190 years Guerlain has explored, innovated and perfected in Fragrances, Skincare and Makeup.
Our teams are inspired by creativity, bold initiative and a culture of “why not?”.
We are Explorers by Nature who preserve, develop and transmit our unique heritage.
We boast a rich diversity of talented and committed people who show that luxury and sustainable development are perfectly compatible.
We do this “In the Name of Beauty”…of our customers, our products and our planet.
Explorers by Nature. Our new employer brand signature and the value proposition we make to our talents – current and future – elegantly encapsulates who we are. We are a Maison that has been exploring since its founding. A Maison that explores to imagine, invent and create, that explores to find the most beautiful ingredients in the world, and explores to craft exquisite products and spark dreams. Guerlain is a Maison with a crystal clear raison d’être: everything we do, we do “In the Name of the Beauty” of our customers, our products and our planet. Our teams are motivated by a responsibility to preserve, develop and transmit to future generations the incomparable heritage that has been passed on to us by previous generations. This unique heritage has been shaped over 190 years of history spanning five generations of perfumers and 1,100 fragrances composed since 1828. Guerlain creations are legendary in the worlds of fragrances, skincare and makeup, all signed by a distinctive culture of Beauty, an unwavering attachment to “Made in France” and total respect for the craft of artists and artisans alike. Our teams are characterized by rich diversity and differences, united by a shared commitment to bold initiative, innovation and a culture of “why not?”. Our people explore their own individual journeys and paths. Each day they embody and advance Guerlain’s commitment to a more beautiful and sustainable world. They are all determined to play a role.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Guerlain
Ukuran Perusahaan : 201 – 500 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 3 days
Industri : Retail / Merchandise
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Insurance, Incentive and Commission (depending on the role)
Lokasi : Kuala Lumpur