Jawatan Kosong Posisi Assistant Manager QAQC di KOITO MALAYSIA SDN. BHD.
DESKRIPSI Jawatan Kosong
As an Assistant Manager – QA, you will be expected to have a strong analytical ability; strategic planning skills to develop effective quality standards and efficient solutions; to address product quality issues, improve operational efficiency and reduce manufacturing costs.
Extensive working experience in products quality and Quality Management System (QMS), trustworthy and efficient with more than 08 years of experience in high-paced environments specializing in the automotive industry.
- To assist QA Manager in supervise, develop, and improve/ operates the functions of Incoming Quality Control (IQC), In Process Quality Control (IPQC)/ Quality Gate (QG) and Outgoing Quality Control (OQC)’s functions; and safeguard the effective implementation of the Quality Management Systems (QMS) in the Organization.
- To consult with ALL Customer on Quality Issues (CAR, Audits, etc.) including attending to periodical reviews. In the meantime, be responsible to determine, reporting and recommending CAPA (Countermeasure) effectively on the main causes of quality deficiencies and non-conformance.
- Ensure all Customer complaint is analysed, and feedback report is done and well-presented to Management prior submission to Customers.
- And to review quality data to identify potential causes of non-conformance and recommending corrective and/ preventive action. And verifies the effectiveness of the corrective and / preventive actions.
- To assist QA Manager in the development, implementation, and maintenance of the Quality Management System (QMS) processes and knowledge of the QMS standards, including the handling on communication or interaction with global and local partners and external customers during audit/ visit.
- To prepare and review the Production Control Plans (PCPs), Potential Failure Mode Effect and Analysis (PFMEA), Work Instructions (WIs) and related reference standards pertaining to product inspections.
- To execute activities to be lead by Project Management (PJM) in accordance with the SOP on New Product Introduction (NPI)/ New Product Development (NPD), Production Engineering, Process Engineering on all new project and quality issues such as evaluation of manufacturing process, reject investigation, corrective action to reduce the customers belt reject and field return for continuous improvement.
- 7. To assist QA Manager to develop, establish, monitor, and implement the new QA Departmental Improvement Action Plans (IAPs) according to the needs and concerns towards all QA related sections and functional.
- 8.To assist QA Manager to monitor product quality performance, take necessary action to meet the set targets/ Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- To prepare and review Weekly Quality Management Performance to ensure all Customers are delighted through consistent supply of quality parts or products.
- To assist QA Manager to prepare and presented the Monthly Departmental KPIs Report for Monthly Management Meeting (MCM) with KOITO Top Management.
- To assist QA Manager to identify training needs and prepared Departmental Training Plan for Quality Department and to provide training to his/ her subordinates to ensure competency for work.
- To assist QA Manager in order to carry-out 5S implementation and QMS Program & activities, and ensure activities achieve Company’s KPIs target.
- To contribute to the workplace safety and health improvement for the employees, as well as environmental protection, by adhering to the company’s Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) policy and procedures, and helping to achieve EHS objectives and targets through participation of EHS program.
- Direct reporting to QA Manager.
JOB REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s Degrees in Engineering – Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical/ Material Science, Science or equivalent.
- Well working experience in manufacturing at least 8 years, preferably in Automotive Supply Chain Industry.
- Knowledgeable in IATF16949 and ISO9001 requirements.
- Familiar with AIAG 5 core tools and 7QC Tools.
- Proven ability to collaborate well with cross-functional teams to understand needs and translate them into actionable plans, deliverables, and resource requirements.
- Excellent organizational and management skills and outstanding interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Preferably candidates with Japanese speaker.
Informasi Tambahan Jawatan Kosong
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Manager
Kualifikasi : Manufacturing, Quality Assurance
Pengalaman Kerja : 10 years
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Manufacturing, Quality Assurance / 510, 197
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, KOITO MALAYSIA SDN. BHD.
Koito Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. is a newly set up company in Malaysia for manufacturing and sales of automotive accessory and equipment such as head lamp. We are as a subsidiary of the Koito Japan Co. Ltd in Japan which was founded in 1918.
Koito Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. located at Bandar Sri Sendayan TechValley Industry, Negeri Sembilan. We will mainly focus on manufacturing of automotive accessory and equipment – head lamp.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan KOITO MALAYSIA SDN. BHD.
Ukuran Perusahaan : 201 – 500 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 30 days
Industri : Manufacturing / Production
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Uniform provided
Lokasi : Seremban