Jawatan Kosong Posisi Team Lead – Seafood, Delicataseen & Meat (Midvalley) di Pan Pacific Retail Management (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
DESKRIPSI Jawatan Kosong
*MUST HAVE experience working with Fish / Seafood, Meat (Beef / Wagyu) or Japanese Cuisine
- Inventory management through display of products, merchandising, stock take, housekeeping, replenishing, updating of sales display area, ordering process and maintaining stock availability
- Directly supervises associates to ensure they are in compliance with established store policies and procedures
- Maintain a high level of customer service standard
- Proactively supports any promotional activity within the store and contributes to an effective working environment
- To perform any ad hoc duties as assigned by Manager
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must have experience working with Seafood, Meat or Japanese Cuisine
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate ability to work as a team and “can do” attitude
- Experience working in a supermarket environment will be an advantage
- Customer service oriented, and have a strong sense of customer service.
- Greets customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with merchandise and providing outstanding customer service.
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
Informasi Tambahan Jawatan Kosong
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Non-Executive
Kualifikasi : Hotel/Restaurant, Food/Beverage/Restaurant
Pengalaman Kerja : 2 years
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Hotel/Restaurant, Food/Beverage/Restaurant / 506, 107
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Pan Pacific Retail Management (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
Don Quijote, a Japanese discount retail chain famously known as “Donki”, is expanding to Southeast Asia as Don Don Donki.
The Pan Pacific International Holdings (former Don Quijote Holdings, hereinafter referred to as PPIH) Group’s overseas holding company, Pan Pacific Retail Management (Singapore) Co., Ltd. (Head Office: Republic of Singapore, Representative: Takao Yasuda), will develop the Don Don Donki stores for Southeast Asia.
Don Don Donki is a new Don Quijote concept store for Southeast Asia selling products only made in Japan or of Japanese concept. The first store in Singapore was launched on December 2017 in Orchard Central and with the high quality of goods at affordable hard-to-beat prices, more stores the brand is steadily growing. The first store in Bangkok, Thailand was launched on February 2019 while the first store in Hong Kong opened its doors on July 2019. More regions are expected to follow.
Listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange in 1998, PPIH has grown into a general retailing group with more than 350 stores, the cumulative number of customers reaching 300 million a year and annual consolidated sales topping 800 billion yen in Japan. Its revenue and operating profit have increased for 27 consecutive years.
Outside Japan, PPIH has been operating three Don Quijote USA stores in Hawaii since 2006. In July 2013, Pan Pacific Retail Management was established in Singapore as the headquarters of the PPIH Group’s overseas operations. In September of the same year, Marukai Corporation, which operates nine stores in California and two stores in Hawaii, came under the umbrella of the Group.
At home and abroad, the PPIH has not only provided customers with what they needed when they needed it but also built a business model to help them enjoy shopping. It has also designed a variety of store formats best suiting the locations and trade areas where the stores are located — regardless of their size and structure.
More about the PPIH Group: https://ppi-hd.co.jp/en/
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Pan Pacific Retail Management (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
Ukuran Perusahaan : 51 – 200 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 6 days
Industri : Retail / Merchandise
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Education support, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Shift Work
Lokasi : Kuala Lumpur