Part-Time Clinic Assistant – Providing Excellent Administrative Support and Patient Care in Singapore
Physiotherapy Assistant – PHYSIO EIGHT PTE. LTD.
Salary: $2,000 – $2,600 a month
This is a frontline position in a physiotherapy clinic. You will have the opportunity to assist patients in their recovery process by
1) preparing treatment equipment
2) carrying out simple therapy procedures under instruction
3) maintaining tidiness and hygiene in the clinic.
You will also manage appointment booking, payment collection for patients, and stocks. You will be required to be on your feet at least 50% of the time and be able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
We are looking for personable individuals with interest in serving people to help them improve their quality of life. Prior experience in healthcare is an advantage but not a pre-requisite. Mid-career switchers / part-timers are welcome.
Clinic Assistants (Full time and Part time positions available)- MY CORPORATE CLINIC PTE. LTD.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an energetic and thriving team at our outpatient clinic located in CBD area.
Do you find great satisfaction in delighting patients with patient-centred care, value teamwork and a positive culture? If so, this might be the role for you.
- Perform daily operational duties at outpatient clinic
- Register patients and provide frontline customer service
- Process prescription accurately and dispensing of medication to patients
- Process of billing transactions under different government schemes and managed care programmes
- Manage inventory and replenish of medicines and consumable items
- Operate Clinic Management System
- Assist with other ad-hoc duties assigned by clinic’s supervisor
- Preferably specialized in Healthcare – Nursing/Medical Support & Assistant or equivalent
- Preferably prior experience in outpatient operations but aspiring clinic assistants with no experience are welcome to apply
- Familiar with MOH regulatory requirements for clinic is an advantage
- Computer literacy
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for senior clinic assistant applications
- Strong teamwork skills and able to multitask
- Able to commit to shift work based on the GP clinic operating hours
- Full-time candidates preferred
My Corporate Clinic is a subsidiary of Alliance Healthcare Group. To know more about us, visit us at https://www.alliancehealthcare.com.sg/
Clinic Supports – Singapore
GP clinic is hiring part and full time clinic assistants who are willing to work morning, afternoon and/or night shifts, as well as Sat and Sun mornings.
Clinic operating hours are:
Mon to Fri :
9am to 12noon
2pm to 4:30pm
7pm to 9pm
Sat & Sun (closed on PH):
9am to 12:30pm
For the permanent job, you will need to work all monrings and afternoons from Monday to Friday, all Saturday mornings and 2 nights on weekdays (can be discusssed).
Also check: Medical Clinic Assistant/ Clinic Staff
Idealy, the candidates should be/have:
- Conversant in English and at least one other language
- Able and willing to multi task well and an organized person
- PC literate (including MS Word & MS Exel)and must not fear use of computer or softwares ( will be required to help out with government submissions online, reports and claims online)
- Have good character, honest, integrity and strong sense of responsiblity and commitment to the job.
Dental Assistant – Smilefocus
We are on the lookout for an experienced Dental Assistant. We provide a competitive compensation, excellent benefits and on the job training.
As a member of the team, the DA will be expected to:
- Assist the dentists in delivering quality dental treatment to patients in a professional and caring manner
- Helping patients feel comfortable before, during and after treatment
- Following end to end infection control protocol
- Have a basic knowledge of Dental treatments, products, terms and technology in the field of Dentistry
- Minimum one year experience in a dental Clinic
- Full Time preferred but open to considering part time as well
Clinic Assistant – Full Time/Part Time – Equidius Services
- Attend to walk-in patients and visitors
- Registration and scheduling of appointments for patients
- Manage clinic counter, dispensing of medication and administrative duties
- Assisting doctors with procedures
- Chaperoning doctor for patient examination
- Handle enquiries in a timely and professional manner (Walk-ins or telephone)
- Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary School/”O” Level in any field.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills service oriented and a good team player.
- Hardworking and willing to learn.
- PC literate and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to commence work immediately is an added advantage
Email Equidius with your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply now!
Clinic Assistant – EFFECTIVE HEALTH CORP PTE. LTD.
- Established specialist eye clinic employing full time/part time clinic assistant.
- Vacancies available in 3 locations-Tanjong Pagar, Eunos & Kovan.
- Friendly & positive work environment.
- Training provided, no prior experience needed.
- Flexi work hours/ office hours. Close on Sunday & PH.
Role & job description
- Assist in clinic day to day operations to ensure a smooth experience for clients.
- Answering phone enquiries & assisting in eye basic examinations.
- Min O/N levels qualifications.
- Possess basic MS Office knowledge.
- Willing to learn, reliable & team player.
- Able to work independantly when required.
Part time Clinic Assistant – ACCORD MEDICAL PTE. LTD.
- Registering patients at reception counter
- Dispensing drugs
- Collection of payment
- Making appointment for referral to specialist / hospital.
- Handling phone calls and enquiries
- Scheduling of appointments and billing
- Monitoring of stock levels to ensure that minimum stock levels are maintained
- Chaperone doctor
- Assist in minor procedures, e.g. Toilet and suture, ear-syringing
- Preparing surgical instruments for autoclave.
- Administering simple treatments like nebulization.
Dental Assistant HQ – NTUC Health
NTUC Health Co-operative Limited (NTUC Health) is an NTUC social enterprise that provides a comprehensive and integrated suite of quality and affordable health and eldercare services to meet the growing needs of families and their dependents. Building on more than four decades of experience and expertise, NTUC Health is among the largest senior day care, nursing home and home personal care providers in Singapore. It also offers other services for seniors such as an active ageing hub, senior activity centres, community support for vulnerable seniors, and a sheltered / senior group home. In addition, it runs a chain of dental clinics, and a family medicine clinic
DESIGNATION : Dental Assistant (Part-Time) HQ
The incumbent supports dental care delivery by preparing clinical area, dental room, patients, instruments and materials per procedures and protocols. Assist in all treatment procedures, maintain documentary and inventory control.
- Assist dentist in a variety of treatment procedures
- Process x rays and complete lab tasks under the direction of the dentist
- Document dental care services by charting in patient records
- Educate patients by giving oral hygiene, plaque control, post-operative instructions
- Communicating with patients and suppliers (eg. scheduling appointments, answering the telephone, billing and ordering supplies)
- Maintain a sterile working environment and dental instruments according to current infection control procedures
- Oversee the preventive maintenance of dental equipment
- Stock supplies and maintain clinical supply inventory
- Maintain safe and clean working environment at all times
- Minimum N Level
- Good interpersonal, telephone and listening skills
- Pleasant disposition, patient, empathetic, and diplomatic
- Have the aptitude to serve customers and meet their needs
- Experience in dental assisting would be an added advantage
- Conversant in basic computer skills
- Willing to travel
A part-time clinic assistant job typically involves providing administrative support and assisting with various tasks in a medical or healthcare clinic. The specific responsibilities may vary depending on the clinic’s size, specialization, and requirements, but here are some common tasks associated with this role:
Patient Reception: Greeting patients, checking them in, and ensuring they complete necessary forms or paperwork.
Appointment Scheduling: Managing the clinic’s appointment system, coordinating with patients to schedule or reschedule appointments, and maintaining an organized schedule.
Medical Records Management: Assisting with maintaining and updating patient records, ensuring they are accurate and confidential, and retrieving records as needed for healthcare professionals.
Billing and Insurance: Assisting with billing processes, verifying insurance information, and coordinating payment arrangements with patients.
Phone and Email Communication: Answering phone calls, responding to inquiries, and handling general administrative tasks via email or other communication channels.
Clinic Maintenance: Maintaining a clean and organized clinic environment, ensuring supplies and equipment are stocked and operational, and coordinating maintenance or repairs as needed.
Assisting Healthcare Professionals: Supporting doctors, nurses, and other medical staff with tasks such as preparing examination rooms, taking patient vitals, documenting medical history, and providing basic patient care under supervision.
Inventory Management: Monitoring and restocking medical supplies, maintaining inventory records, and coordinating orders with suppliers.
Patient Support: Providing general information to patients, addressing their basic needs, and offering assistance or guidance when necessary.
Adherence to Policies and Regulations: Following clinic protocols, ensuring compliance with legal and regulatory requirements, and maintaining patient confidentiality.
It’s important to note that specific job requirements and responsibilities can vary between clinics. Some positions may require prior healthcare experience or specific certifications, while others may provide on-the-job training.