Jawatan Kosong Posisi Senior Accounts Executive di Elianto Make Up Sdn Bhd
DESKRIPSI Jawatan Kosong
Job Responsibilities :
- Processing, verifying, and posting receipts for sales collection.
- Verifying and resolving account discrepancies.
- Check daily bank statement and clearing customer payment on time.
- Processing and recording transactions.
- Ensure proper documentation and are in place for audit purposes.
- Obtaining information from other departments to ensure records are accurate and complete and that accounts receivable ledgers and journals are up-to-date.
- Performing administrative and clerical tasks, such as data entry, preparing invoices and filing paperwork.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Ensure timely closing for AP function.
- Ensure all supplier invoices are timely and accurately accounted for.
- Ensure accuracy of monthly accruals and prepayment schedules.
- Coordinate with the respective departments on invoicing issues.
- Reconciliation of Vendor’s statement of account and handling vendor enquires.
- Ensure staff claims are processed timely and in comply with HR policy. Liaising with staff on claim issues.
- Processing payment and prepare payment list for management review.
- Responsible for the month end closing tasks.
- Posting of payment voucher and journal entry for transactions.
- Send payment advice to vendors after payment released.
- Ensure expenses are recorded accurately and timely.
- Feedback on process improvement.
- Undertake any other jobs and duties may be assigned by superiors from time to time.
· High degree of accuracy and meticulous
· Possess strong communication skills
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment
· Independent, self-motivated, pro-active and a team player
· Able to read and communicate with China Suppliers
· Degree in Accounting /Finance or other accounting-related fields
· With minimum 3 years relevant working experience in similar capacity
· Able to start immediately will be an advantage.
Informasi Tambahan Jawatan Kosong
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Senior Executive
Kualifikasi : Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting
Pengalaman Kerja : 3 years
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting / 501, 131
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Elianto Make Up Sdn Bhd
‘Elianto’ is derived from the word ‘sunflower’ in Italian, inspired by the unique combination of striking beauty and utility symbolised by the flower. Elianto is a brand synonymous with gentle skincare products, enriched with nourishing and soothing botanical extracts, in a vibrant range of colours. We aim to deliver the best of nature in cosmetics with the finest quality natural ingredients at an affordable price.
Elianto Make Up Sdn Bhd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Aivoria Group
The Aivoria Group of Companies was incorporated in 1990 as a group venture that dabbled in fashion accessories for women. From those humble beginnings, the company has since grown into a multimillion dollar entity with an international footprint. Today the Aivoria Group of Companies has expanded and diversified its interests from fashion accessories, to include cosmetics and skin care as well as footwear.
Thus, to support our continuous expansion and growth, we are constantly on the lookout for capable, highly motivated and mature individuals who want to build a long-term enriching career with us.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Elianto Make Up Sdn Bhd
Ukuran Perusahaan : 51 – 200 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 10 days
Industri : Retail / Merchandise
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
Lokasi : Kuala Lumpur