Jawatan Kosong Posisi Sales Trainee Program di Philip Morris (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
DESKRIPSI Jawatan Kosong
Philip Morris is one of the world’s leading tobacco companies, with a global workforce of more than 69,000. We are driving a transformation in the industry to create a Smoke-Free Future and ultimately replace cigarettes with smoke-free products (eg. e-cigarettes where permissible for sale) to the benefit of adults who would otherwise continue to smoke.
The Sales Trainee Program is an accelerated 7-month (including 1 month induction) learning journey taking place in our Field Sales Force function within Malaysia, designed for aspiring talent with a passion to build a career in sales. The program is dedicated to developing talent with on-the-job trainings, exposure to corporate senior leaders, building relationship with external business partners, and individual self-paced learning.
Sales Trainee who completes & passes the 6-month traineeship program will proceed to a role as a permanent employee as a Business Building Supervisor.
What You Will Do
You will take the lead in your assigned territory to grow awareness, distribution and ultimately sales of our smoke-free products. You can do so by building new business relationships with retailers who currently do not distribute our smoke-free products, continuing to build good current business relationships with retailers who do distribute them and by engaging with our target consumers directly in your assigned territory. You will also be responsible for monitoring the performance of your assigned territory against your set targets.
What Are Your Accountabilities
- Increasing distribution of our products within their assigned territory.
- Increasing sales of our products within their assigned territory.
- Engaging with our target consumers directly within their assigned territory to grow awareness and penetration of our smoke-free products.
- Developing actions plans to ensure their assigned territory meets or exceeds its set targets.
- Keeping track of market activity in their assigned territory and sharing information of changes.
- Ensuring they themselves and the retailers in their assigned territory comply with the Company’s Code of Conduct, Principles & Practices, Commercial Guidelines and Country Regulations.
Who We Are Looking For
- Fresh graduates who are sales driven, or candidates with 0-1 years of experience in sales, ideally in business development roles engaging retailers and consumers directly.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- A good communicator that is resilient, agile, and a quick thinker.
- Comfortable to work in a fast-paced, sales-driven environment.400
Informasi Tambahan Jawatan Kosong
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Entry Level
Kualifikasi : Sales/Marketing, Sales – Corporate
Pengalaman Kerja :
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Sales/Marketing, Sales – Corporate / 503, 142
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Philip Morris (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
Philip Morris International (PMI) is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, as well as smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the United States.
PMI is leading a transformation in the tobacco industry to create a smoke-free future and ultimately replace cigarettes with smoke-free products to the benefit of adults who would otherwise continue to smoke.
PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products that, while not risk-free, are a much better choice than continuing to smoke. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, PMI aims to ensure that its smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements.
Our priority is to attract, support and keep with us diverse and unique individuals. Our global workforce of more than 71,000 people is one of our greatest strengths and the key to our success as a company. Our employees speak more than 80 languages and come from all corners of the world.
Inclusion and Diversity is fundamental for our business success.
We are proud to be an award-winning employer and a good corporate citizen.
Phillip Morris Malaysia is certified as an Equal-salary Employer and Top Employer:
Come join us towards building a smoke-free future. For more information, visit https://www.pmi.com/careers/
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Philip Morris (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
Ukuran Perusahaan : 201 – 500 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 18 days
Industri : Consumer Products / FMCG
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
Lokasi : Selangor