Jawatan Kosong Posisi Sales Specialist – Retailer/Dealer Market di ABB Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
DESKRIPSI Jawatan Kosong
Sales Specialist – Retailer/Dealer Market
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Join us as Sales specialist – Retailer/Dealer for the Electrification Business Area where you will be responsible for sales of products/systems/services in electrical distribution channel with a designated market in accordance with strategy. Build long term customer relationships and manage resolution to specific customer needs and issues.
Reporting to Channel manager and this position will be based in Subang Jaya, Malaysia.
- Selling products/systems/services to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets for assigned Business Units/Product Groups
- Establishing and maintains effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full product/systems/ services offering, and align to provide a solution
- Preparing sales plans using company tools. Performs regular status reviews and proposes recovery plan(s) in cases of potential order shortfalls
- Creating added value for the customer and ABB. Ensuring the successful outcome of transactions, contracts, and proposals by using effective sales techniques
- Ensuring efficient marketing activities and value proposition to customers.
- Identifying and driving the development of new market opportunities in the designated market and ensures know-how sharing and cross-collaboration
- Managing administrative procedures in sales processes and supports collection and project management activities when needed
- Preparing offers in coordination with the bid and proposal department and/or the Marketing Manager. Ensures appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers, including prices and trading conditions
- Degree/Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 2-5 years of experience in electrical contractor/ distributor/Retail/Dealer network
- Strong hold on English Communication skills and ability to influence both internally and externally
- Hands on experience in direct or indirect sales or marketing field
- Good knowledge with contracting industry is an advantage
- Willing to travel 30%
- Life insurance
- Flexible work practices
- Accident insurance
- Paid Parental leave (gender neutral)
- Sick pay
More about us
ABB Smart Power is a global technology leader, with products and solutions that make power supplies smart, connected and protected. Its intelligent products and solutions make power more competitive by improving the energy efficiency, productivity and reliability of almost any operation.
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Recruitment Agencies please be aware that this role is being managed by the internal ABB Talent team directly. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners should we require support. Your adherence to our process is appreciated.
Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid
Informasi Tambahan Jawatan Kosong
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Senior Executive
Kualifikasi : Sales/Marketing, Marketing/Business Dev
Pengalaman Kerja : 3 years
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Sales/Marketing, Marketing/Business Dev / 503, 139
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, ABB Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
ABB is a technology leader in electrification and automation, enabling a more sustainable and resource-efficient future. The company’s solutions connect engineering know-how and software to optimize how things are manufactured, moved, powered and operated. Building on more than 130 years of excellence, ABB’s 105,000 employees are committed to driving innovations that accelerate industrial transformation.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan ABB Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Ukuran Perusahaan : 501 – 1000 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran :
Industri : Consulting (IT, Science, Engineering & Technical)
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Dental, Education support, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Car Allowance (for field sales), Performance Employee Incentive Program Scheme
Lokasi : Subang Jaya