Jawatan Kosong Posisi Quality Control Executive di 7-Eleven Malaysia Sdn Bhd
DESKRIPSI Jawatan Kosong
We are hiring for our food processing center based in Taman Perindustrian Bukit Serdang, Seri Kembangan.
- Conduct checking of incoming raw materials, packaging materials, production flow processes and finished goods.
- To supervise and manage on line quality control process and quality management system of goods
- Continuous lien improvement on process flow and working method.
- To assist in Halal certification as and when required.
- Ensure the entire quality is under department objective.
- Liaise with other department and external lab on microbiological analysis-shelf-life test, nutritional fact analysis and others test as required by Company’s standards.
- Assist in root cause analysis particularly on issues related to food safety and quality and participate in handling complaints.
- To assist on internal and external audits.
- To monitor control measure and corrective action.
- Any other ad-hoc project assigned by the management.
- Able to work on shift work, extended hour and weekends, PH when required.
- Qualification: Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, bachelor’s degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
- Years of Experience: 2 years
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Job Specializations: Hotel/Restaurant, Food/Beverage/Restaurant
Informasi Tambahan Jawatan Kosong
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Junior Executive
Kualifikasi : Manufacturing, Quality Assurance
Pengalaman Kerja : 2 years
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Manufacturing, Quality Assurance / 510, 197
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, 7-Eleven Malaysia Sdn Bhd
7-Eleven Malaysia Holdings Berhad through its subsidiary 7-Eleven Malaysia Sdn Bhd is the owner and operator of 7-Eleven stores in Malaysia. Incorporated on 4 June 1984, 7-Eleven Malaysia has made its mark in the retailing scene and has been a prominent icon for over 30 years. 7-Eleven Malaysia is the single largest convenience store chain with more than 2,400 stores nationwide, serving over 900,000 customers daily.
In line with our business expansion plans, we are always on the lookout for dynamic and vibrant talents who are keen to build their career with 7-Eleven Malaysia.
To be the best retailer of convenience
To consistently serve the changing needs of customers for their convenience
Our Core Values
Understand: We seek to understand the needs of stakeholders & the company to make the best (balanced) decisions
Simplify: We work towards making things convenient for people to increase the effectiveness of our solutions
Solve: We find ways to resolve issues that prevents us from delivering value to those we serve
Connect: We communicate to manage people’s expectations in the most effective manner
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan 7-Eleven Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Ukuran Perusahaan : More than 5000 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 23 days
Industri : Retail / Merchandise
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Medical, Parking, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Handphone Benefits, Petrol Card & Staff Discount Card within Berjaya Group, Staggered work hours
Lokasi : Selangor