Jawatan Kosong Posisi Production Manager di Avery Dennison
DESKRIPSI Jawatan Kosong
ABOUT AVERY DENNISON CORPORATION
Avery Dennison Corporation (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science company specializing in designing and manufacturing a wide variety of labeling and functional materials. The company’s products and solutions, which are used in nearly every primary industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical, and retail applications; tags, labels, and embellishments for apparel; and radio frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets. The company employs approximately 36,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Reported sales in 2022 were $9 billion. Learn more at www.averydennison.com
ABOUT YOUR ROLE:
You will be responsible for overall site Operations performance in financial, quality, service, safety, employee relations, inventory management as well as build strong continuous improvement culture to support business growth.
You will report to the Plant Manager and will be leading a team of Supervisors, Team Leaders and Technicians.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Oversee the production/manufacturing related activities to achieve operational efficiencies
- Lead and implement operational improvement strategies for productivity, quality safety, cost savings and training.
- Maintain quality control in coating line to ensure products meet quality standards;
- Monitor work to meet unforeseen circumstances, control workflow to ensure maximum use of available capacity and effective use of labor, tools and equipment.
- Collaborate with other functional areas to resolve problems and improve manufacturing processes.
- Lead the team to comply with Environmental, Health and Safety policies and achieve safety targets.
- Promote teamwork within the coating team as well as other functions at the shop floor level.
- Execute/Support A3 for UEE Improvement, Scrap Reduction and Quality and ensure A3’s implementation.
- Lead 5S activities, housekeeping and involved in recycling programs.
- Drive improvement initiatives in key metric areas, manage production flow, staffing schedule and resources to budget and plan.
WHAT WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR IN YOU:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical / Chemical) required.
- 10+ years Operations/Manufacturing experience with 5+ manufacturing leadership experience is required.
- At least 5 years experience in people management
- Experience in Packaging/Chemicals/Ink/Labels/Digital Printing/Die Cutting/Manufacturing is preferred.
- Demonstrated successful experience in leading and managing individuals and teams is required.
- Hands-on experience of modern manufacturing, material flow and improvement strategies (e.g. ELS, continuous flow, cellular etc.) and the ability to integrate those into the operation.
- Experience in EHS is required.
- Good interpersonal skills, coaching skill , result oriented, problem solving and strong leadership
- Demonstrated understanding and skills in project and program management is preferred.
- Lean manufacturing, Six Sigma, ISO or related experience preferred.
- Strong logical and analytical skills.
- Advanced Excel Skills
AVERY DENNISON IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER
Informasi Tambahan Jawatan Kosong
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Avery Dennison
Avery Dennison Corporation (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science and digital identification solutions company that provides branding and information labeling solutions, including pressure-sensitive materials, radio-frequency identification (RFID) inlays and tags, and a variety of converted products and solutions. The company designs and manufactures a wide range of labeling and functional materials that enhance branded packaging, carry or display information that connects the physical and the digital, and improve customers’ product performance. The company serves an array of industries worldwide, including home and personal care, apparel, e-commerce, logistics, food and grocery, pharmaceuticals and automotive. The company employs approximately 36,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Reported sales in 2022 were $9.0 billion. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Avery Dennison
Ukuran Perusahaan : 201 – 500 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 21 days
Industri : Manufacturing / Production
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Dental, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
Lokasi : Kajang/Bangi/Serdang