Jawatan Kosong Posisi Pharmacist (Nationwide, Sabah & Sarawak) di Big Pharmacy Healthcare Sdn Bhd
DESKRIPSI Jawatan Kosong
- Attractive packages and staff purchase
- Fastest growing community pharmacy in Malaysia
- Fast track career progression and personal development
BIG Pharmacy has grown progressively from a neighbourhood pharmacy to one of Malaysia’s leading pharmacy chain. We are expanding rapidly with over a hundred outlets throughout Malaysia.
Are you passionate in providing a great customers’ experience and educating customers to “Be In Goodhealth”? If yes, we want you to join us and grow with our BIG family!
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Counsel & advise clients on their medication regiments and health conditions.
- Screen prescription and dispense accurately.
- Provide relevant health tips and advice according to individual needs to encourage improvement in achieving healthy lifestyle.
- Recommend suitable health supplements and/or personal care products to promote preventive care.
- Provide basic health screenings and other related patient care services.
- Checks medications for expire dates and ensures medicines are correctly and safely supplied, in adequate quantity and labeled (Pharmacists are legally responsible for any dispensing errors).
- Maintains the standards of pharmacy practice within the pharmacy practice.
- Provide coverage for other pharmacists if the need arises.
- Assists in managing/training of pharmacist assistants and floor staffs.
- Inventory management – assist store stock take, monitor expired / shortage of products, inventory records vs physical stock and ensure product availability while keeping cost at its optimal performance and work within storage capacity constraints.
- Ensure the pharmacy always comply to government regulatory.
- Execute best pharmacy practice and follow guidelines given by authority and the Company.
- Upkeep prescription and poison book record.
- Fully Registered Pharmacist under Malaysia Pharmaceutical Board.
- Possesses at least a Degree in Pharmacy or equivalent, and eligible to obtain license A.
- Able to work on rotational shift including weekends and public holidays.
Informasi Tambahan Jawatan Kosong
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Big Pharmacy Healthcare Sdn Bhd
With a vision to build a brand based on trust and to provide customers excellent services and products at competitive prices, the founders of BIG Pharmacy, Lee Meng Chuan and Lim Sin Yin opened their first outlet in Damansara Uptown in year 2006.
From there, the BIG Pharmacy brand was recognised by many and the number of outlets slowly grew from 1 outlet to more than 200 outlets.
All the outlets are staffed with licensed pharmacists, registered under Lembaga Farmasi Malaysia. The pharmacists are trained to provide the best range of care for customers, from dispensing medications to providing healthcare advice. There are also nutritionists and dieticians on site to provide dietary advice and guidance on selection of supplements.
Lee Meng Chuan graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy from University of South Australia. He is a qualified pharmacist and has more than 10 years of experience in sales and marketing of pharmaceutical products and management of pharmacies.
His spouse, Lim Sin Yin acquired her Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy from University of Strathclyde. She is also a qualified pharmacist and has more than 10 years of experience as a pharmacist, stock controller and trainer. Under their leadership, the Group has grown progressively from a neighbourhood pharmacy in Damansara Uptown to one of Malaysia’s leading pharmacy chain.
We strive to be one of Malaysia’s leading and most trusted pharmacy chain.
At BIG Pharmacy, we aim to open an outlet and build our brand in every strategic location throughout Malaysia, and at the same time earn trust from every customer by ensuring that we provide excellent services and products at competitive prices.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Big Pharmacy Healthcare Sdn Bhd
Ukuran Perusahaan : 501 – 1000 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 10 days
Industri : Healthcare / Medical
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Uniforms, Shift, weekends and Public Holidays required
Lokasi : Johor