Jawatan Kosong Posisi Key Account Manager- Asia di METAGENICS (AUST) PTY LTD
DESKRIPSI Jawatan Kosong
Metagenics is one of the leading suppliers of Dietary Supplements globally. Trading in over 40 countries with 3,000+ products total worldwide, Metagenics is the #1 practitioner brand in the USA and Inner Health the #1 probiotic brand in Australia, and we are now introducing these much loved and trusted brands to Asia. This position is available as we are entering an exciting new phase of growth for Metagenics.
Metagenics believes in helping people live happier, healthier lives. It’s why, when we defined Metagenics’ Mission, Values, and Vision, we started with our company’s own DNA. United by purpose and our core values of Integrity, Authenticity, Respect, Diversity & Inclusion & Health & Happiness, the Metagenics’ team is dedicated to providing effective products and solutions. Additionally, we are proudly BCorp Certified- a demonstrated commitment to balancing people, planet and profit by meeting the highest global standards of social and environmental performance & legal accountability.
We are recruiting for a permanent fulltime Key Account Manager- Asia to become a foundation member of our brand new, to be established Asia Regional Head Office, to be based in Singapore CBD.
Reporting to the Commercial Director- Asia, this brand-new key appointment to our international strategy will manage our day-to-day and long-term relationship with major international distributor partners and will be responsible for achieving our sales targets. This appointment will contribute to our regional success by leading our relationships with our customers by driving an intimate understanding of our customer’s goals and key initiatives to drive profitable growth and business expansion opportunities. To achieve this, the KAM will be responsible for developing joint business plans, carrying out aligned sales and marketing initiatives as well as building and maintaining key relationships through effective communication, education, and support of distributors throughout Asia, excluding Japan and China.
- Develop joint business plans in collaboration with distributors to identify key initiatives and KPIs to achieve sales and profitability targets in line with approved commercial strategies
- Facilitate implementation of agreed plans through frequent communication, weekly check ins, and monthly business reviews to track progress towards sales targets in line with established joint business plans
- Develop a process to systematically collect market and competitive trends, and develop recommendations based on competitor activities
- Generate sales reporting, develop marketing plans and promotions in collaboration with each distributor
- Present internal monthly business review to key stakeholders to monitor distributor progress, KPIs and key initiatives
- Facilitate day-to-day support of distributors including orders, shipments, payments, quality claims
- Work with distributor to provide forecast and inventory reports to optimize demand forecasting and ensure supply
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders such as Product Development and Supply Chain to meet market demand
- Recommend products and services suitable to the different partners, communicate about new products and keep accurate records for reporting and feedback
- As a member of the Asia team, take an active role in developing the Asian markets outside of Japan and China and contribute to the execution of business plans as assigned
Skills and experience
- Strong first-rate distributor management experience within the Asian Region, ideally involving health care products
- Experience with VMS, Pharma or FMCG categories highly regarded, though not essential for your success
- Strong network with industry partners and key distributors in various countries
- A solid grasp of multiple languages including English, with Korean, Mandarin and Vietnamese- highly regarded
- Excellent communication skills positioning you as a proficient influencer and builder of important relationships creating pathways to “get things done” through formal and informal channels.
- Have dynamic presentation skills with the ability to work with diverse groups
- Ability to travel intermittently to various countries within the region
Job benefits and perks
- Eligible to participate in our Company Bonus Program
- Heavily discounted product for yourself and family to purchase + product allowance
- Medical, Gym & birthday benefits
- A hybrid working environment
You will need energy, passion and drive to sharpen your KAM capability with us to mould and shape our pathway to achieve regional commercial success, to achieve this you will have an innate ability to manage multiple stakeholders via finessed communication and interpersonal skills and will enjoy the challenge of building new markets, travelling, and exploring new business opportunities. In return, you can expect to enjoy a rewarding team and company culture with relevant recognition and development opportunities.
If you want to work in a mission-driven organisation and contribute to helping people live happier, healthier lives, then we’d love to hear from you.
Informasi Tambahan Jawatan Kosong
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, METAGENICS (AUST) PTY LTD
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan METAGENICS (AUST) PTY LTD
Ukuran Perusahaan : 201 – 500 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran :
Industri : BioTechnology/Pharmaceutical/Clinical research
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain :
Lokasi : Central Region