Jawatan Kosong Posisi Hydrologist di SMEC (M) Sdn Bhd
DESKRIPSI Jawatan Kosong
- Have experience in modelling and analysis of run off- flood, yield, calculation including flow duration curve
- Exposure to reservoir modelling will be an advantage
- Familiar with hydrology procedures, methods and software packages
- Good in report writing and communication
- Bachelors Degree in Civil/ Environmental Engineering or Science
- 2-5 Years of working experience
- Registered with the board of Engineers Malaysia (For Engineers)
Informasi Tambahan Jawatan Kosong
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, SMEC (M) Sdn Bhd
LOCAL PEOPLE, GLOBAL EXPERIENCE
SMEC (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is a locally registered firm providing multidisciplinary engineering consultancy services in hydro and renewable power generation, transmission & distribution, dam engineering, water resources, roads & transportation, regional development and infrastructure and water supply. It is a member of SMEC group of companies globally.
SMEC has joined forces with Surbana Jurong to provide global consultancy expertise in urban, infrastructure and management advisory. Our new partnership provides a talent pool of 16,000 dedicated people working across a network of more than 120 offices in over 40 countries.
SMEC employs passionate and innovative people. People who want to feel valued in a diverse and inclusive workplace, who are driven to deliver exceptional outcomes.
We are committed to developing our people, we encourage them to see things differently, to be creative, push boundaries and work on a broad range of projects that help build a better future.
Surbana Jurong is ranked amongst the world’s top engineering design firms. In 2021, Surbana Jurong was ranked at Number 24 in Engineering News Record’s (ENR) Top 225 International Design Firms.
SMEC provides specialist engineering services to the Malaysian consulting industry in several major fields of practice including:
- Hydro power generation, transmission and distribution
- Renewable energy
- Water resources development
- Highways and transportation
- Regional development
- Dam engineering
- Water supply, irrigation, drainage and flood control
- Tunnels and underground works
- Waste water treatment
- Major infrastructure development
- Urban planning and management
- Human resources development
- Health and education sectors development.
- Asset Management
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan SMEC (M) Sdn Bhd
Ukuran Perusahaan : 51 – 200 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 19 days
Industri : Consulting (IT, Science, Engineering & Technical)
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Medical, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
Lokasi : Petaling Jaya