Jawatan Kosong Posisi HR – Payroll Specialist di Agensi Pekerjaan Hays (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
DESKRIPSI Jawatan Kosong
Apply Now as a Payroll Specialist and gain regional exposure!
Are you looking to expand your career progression? Apply now to have regional exposure and experience in different industries!
Your new company
Do you want to be a part of a leading multinational business expansion specialist? This company operates in 49 cities across 22 countries, with global knowledge and local expertise in business, corporate, human resources & payroll, corporate trust & debt services, and governance advisory.
What to expect?
- Responsible for input data into payroll system and maintenance of clients’ staff and payroll information
- Provide full spectrum of payroll processing and associated activities including payroll calculation, execution (salaries, leave and other compensation calculations) and reconciliation
- Monitor and execute payroll activities according to payroll processing schedule
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and disbursed to client’s employee in a timely manner
- Ensure compliance with the local regulatory reporting requirements and guidelines
How to succeed?
- At least an SPM, Diploma, Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management, or equivalent
- Fresh graduate or with 1 year relevant working experience in field of work. Experience or interest working in client service or Shared Services Centre environment will be an added advantage.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and simplified Chinese.
- Able to work under pressure and meet submission deadlines with minimal advice.
What you’ll get!
- 3 Days WFH hybrid work arragement
- Monthly incentives for transportation, internet and electricity bill
- Yearly bonus and increment
- International market exposure
Does this sound like you?
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Informasi Tambahan Jawatan Kosong
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Entry Level
Kualifikasi : Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources
Pengalaman Kerja : 1 year
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources / 502, 137
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Agensi Pekerjaan Hays (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
WORKING FOR YOUR TOMORROW
At Hays we invest in lifelong partnerships that empower people and businesses to succeed. With over 50 years’ success under our belts and a workforce of 10,000+ people across 33 countries, we’ve evolved to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
So much more than a specialist recruitment business, what really sets us apart is our knowledge through scale, deep understanding and our ability to meaningfully innovate for our customers. By providing advice, insights and expertise on issues you face today in the fast-paced world of work, we help you make the right decisions for tomorrow.
Offering an unrivalled suite of recruitment and workplace solutions, whether you’re looking for what’s next in your career, or have gap to fill, we’ll help get you get where you want to go.
You can rely on us to deliver today and help you plan for tomorrow.
In Malaysia, our recruiting experts are available to you in the following specialisms:
- Accountancy & Finance
- Banking & Financial Services
- Human Resources
- Life Sciences
- Marketing & Digital
- Supply Chain
To connect with a recruiting expert at Hays, visit us at www.hays.com.my or follow Hays on LinkedIn – The #1 Recruiter on LinkedIn globally.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Agensi Pekerjaan Hays (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
Ukuran Perusahaan : 51 – 200 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran :
Industri : Human Resources Management / Consulting
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
Lokasi : Kuala Lumpur