Jawatan Kosong Posisi HR and Payroll Exec di Agensi Pekerjaan BGC Group (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
DESKRIPSI Jawatan Kosong
The successful incumbent will be managing the HR and payroll matters of contract/external employees in our outsourcing entity.
- Act as main point of contact for clients pertaining their employee’s HR and payroll matters
- Administer letter of appointment, conduct onboarding briefing and orientation for new hires
- Administer systems setup (e-claims, e-leave, e-timesheet) for new hires
- Attend to external employee’s enquiries on HR and employee benefits
- Monthly claims and payroll processing
- Attend to contract/external employee’s disciplinary issues and equipt with employment law knowledge
- Maintain staff insurance records (New registration, termination, updates)
- Raise monthly billing request to Finance department for invoicing to clients
- At least 3 years of experience handing HR admin duties, including payroll
- Knowledgeable in using e-leave, e-claims and e-timesheet systems
- Familiar with Malaysia’s Employment Act
- Team player, problem solver and resourceful
- Good communication skills and able to communicate effectively with all parties
- Self motivated and proactive in taking new initiatives
Interested parties, please click APPLY and shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 2 working days.
Informasi Tambahan Jawatan Kosong
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Junior Executive
Kualifikasi : Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources
Pengalaman Kerja : 3 years
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources / 502, 137
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Agensi Pekerjaan BGC Group (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
BGC Group is an international recruitment and manpower outsourcing firm that identifies and delivers human capital solutions imperative to every successful company’s growth.
Since our inception in 2005, we’ve helped 25,000 individuals in Asia land rewarding careers in companies that drive industries. We believe in developing strong, durable relationships by providing a solid ground of trust between both our clients and job seekers. We’re proud to say that this gives us an edge over the others.
Recruitment is what we do. The process of tapping into, selecting, and converting the best talent pools – in a race against time and rising costs – is a fulfilling mission.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Agensi Pekerjaan BGC Group (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
Ukuran Perusahaan : 1 – 50 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 11 days
Industri : Human Resources Management / Consulting
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain :
Lokasi : Kuala Lumpur