Jawatan Kosong Posisi GENERAL MANAGER (GROUP STRATEGIC PLANNING) di Open University Malaysia
DESKRIPSI Jawatan Kosong
Directs and oversees the METEOR Group’s strategic and long-term goal planning function. Drives strategic initiatives and supports the development of long-term growth plans and profitability goals. Creating strategies that will help the Group to sustain its business and maximize its potential.
- Plan, develop, implement, and direct the Group’s operational and fiscal function and performance.
- Developing and implementing the Group’s corporate development plans and programs by setting business strategies and directions for all business units that align with its mission and goals.
- Analyze and make recommendations on the impact of long-range growth initiatives, planning, and introduction of new strategies and regulatory actions.
- Develop credibility and authority for the leadership team by accurately analyzing budgets, reports, financial trends, and operational procedures in order to assist the Board of Directors.
- Create, improve, implement, and enforce policies and procedures of the Group that will improve operational and financial effectiveness.
- Communicate effectively throughout the Group and the BOD as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges.
- Improve the planning and budgeting process on a continual basis by educating departments and key members of corporate leadership.
- Provide strategic input and leadership on decision-making issues affecting the Group, specifically relating to evaluating potential mergers, acquisitions, or partnerships.
- Evaluate the Group’s financial, operational, sales, and marketing structures to plan for continual improvements and increased operating efficiencies.
- Identifying trends and emerging issues that impact strategies and, where necessary, making recommendations on alternative courses of action to the Group CEO
- Perform legal research and develop policy recommendations targeted at emerging risks and opportunities
- Take charge of monitoring Key Performance Indicators and performance management reviews
- Conducts periodic status reviews of organizational goals and objectives to identify roadblocks to progress.
- At least 10 years of leadership experience in a similar capacity or in strategic & corporate planning.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree or Professional Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or equivalent,
- Proven track record of developing strategic and business plans
- Able to think strategically and able to see the big picture.
- Posses excellent communication skills and able to convey ideas
- Meticulous and possess strong analytical skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication in Bahasa Melayu and English
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Must be extremely comfortable with Microsoft Office Suite, and specifically conducting analysis in Excel (e.g., formulas and pivot tables)
- Demonstrated work planning and project management experience
Informasi Tambahan Jawatan Kosong
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Senior Manager
Kualifikasi : Admin/Human Resources, Top Management
Pengalaman Kerja : 10 years
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Admin/Human Resources, Top Management / 502, 148
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Open University Malaysia
Incorporated in 1998, Multimedia Technology Enhancement Operations Sdn. Bhd. (METEOR) was formed by a consortium of 11 Malaysia public universities to help realise the country’s vision of becoming an industrialised nation through the development of skilled human capital. METEOR’s main aim is to provide comprehensive and enhanced solutions via technology to all industries, focusing on areas such as learning and consultancy.
In line with our expansion programme, we now invite high-calibre and dedicated Malaysian professionals to join our prestigious organisation.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Open University Malaysia
Ukuran Perusahaan : 501 – 1000 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran :
Industri : Education
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
Lokasi : Petaling Jaya