Jawatan Kosong Posisi Fresh Graduate Bancassurance Sales Representative – Start Your Career in the Banking Industry! di Public Bank Berhad
DESKRIPSI Jawatan Kosong
We’re seeking enthusiastic and motivated fresh graduates to join our Bancassurance team.
As a Fresh Graduate Bancassurance Sales Representative, you’ll have the opportunity to develop your sales and customer service skills in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. You’ll be responsible for building relationships with clients, promoting our bancassurance products, and helping clients achieve their financial goals and financial security.
What you’ll be doing:
- Establishing relationships with clients and introducing them to our bancassurance products
- Gaining a deep understanding of clients’ financial needs and goals through assessments
- Presenting tailored solutions to meet clients’ financial needs
- Achieving sales targets and closing deals
- Providing exceptional customer service to clients
What you’ll need:
- A strong interest in the banking and insurance field
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to think critically and creatively to solve problems
- A commitment to providing outstanding customer service
- Possess own transport and willing to travel
If you’re eager to start your career in the banking industry and join a leading team, apply now! We look forward to hearing from you.
What You Can Get
Our integrated suite of wellbeing programmes designed to enhance the employees’ quality of life and welfare include the provision of:
- Fair and competitive remuneration
- Comprehensive medical benefit scheme
- Low interest/interest free staff housing loans/vehicle loans/special loans
- Attractive annual leave scheme, extended maternity leave, sabbatical leave, examination leave etc.
- Insurance coverage and attractive retirement schemes
- Performance-based reward system
- Opportunities for career advancement based on merit
To encourage employees to strive for career progression, we accord other defined benefits and perks to employees as they progress up the corporate ladder to assume bigger roles and responsibility
By applying for this position, you irrevocably and unconditionally grant your consent to Public Bank Berhad to disclose any of your information provided in this application including but not limited to your Personal Data (as defined under the Personal Data Protection Act 2010) such as your name and email address to our business partner, AIA Berhad (“AIA”) and any service provider appointed by AIA for the purpose of processing and/or reviewing this application.
Informasi Tambahan Jawatan Kosong
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Entry Level
Kualifikasi : Sales/Marketing, Sales – Financial Services
Pengalaman Kerja :
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Sales/Marketing, Sales – Financial Services / 503, 144
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Public Bank Berhad
Public Bank began its journey in 1966 and has grown into a premier banking group in Malaysia, offering a comprehensive and competitive range of products and services; with overseas market presence in Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos, Hong Kong, China and Sri Lanka.
As one of the most Efficient, Profitable and Respected Premier Financial Institutions in Malaysia, we remain a market leader in several major business segments, including consumer banking, retail commercial banking for small and medium enterprises (SME) as well as private unit trust.
To ensure our passion to deliver the best is shared by all employees, we nurture and energise them to partake in our game plans to perpetuate the Public Bank Success Story.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Public Bank Berhad
Ukuran Perusahaan : More than 5000 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 17 days
Industri : Banking / Financial Services
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Medical, Loans, Attractive Remuneration Package and Insurance Coverage, Office attire, Smart casual
Lokasi : Johor