Jawatan Kosong Posisi Executive, Procurement di UOW Malaysia KDU University College
DESKRIPSI Jawatan Kosong
- Involved in all purchasing related duties and activities according to purchasing procedures.
- Handle Contract Planning for Tender Process.
- Compile various contract documentations including tender schedule coordination and meeting arrangement.
- Involved in contract vetting process.
- Source of vendor and quotation for price comparison and update in the Procurement System accordingly.
- Process Purchase Requisition and issue Purchase Order according to agreed terms.
- Assist in the preparation of departmental reports.
- Coordinate on meetings with suppliers/vendors/service providers.
- Handle any other duties as assigned by Superior.
- Minimum a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Procurement or Purchasing or equivalent.
- Meticulous and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Good command of English.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Note: This is a 2 years contractual position on renewable basis. Regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Informasi Tambahan Jawatan Kosong
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Junior Executive
Kualifikasi : Manufacturing, Purchasing/Material Mgmt
Pengalaman Kerja :
Jenis Pekerjaan : Contract
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Manufacturing, Purchasing/Material Mgmt / 510, 140
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, UOW Malaysia KDU University College
UOW Malaysia KDU is part of the University of Wollongong Australia’s global network. Since 1983, it has provided accessible and quality tertiary education to Malaysia and the surrounding regions, as KDU College and University Colleges. In November 2018, KDU became part UOW Global Enterprises, a wholly-owned subsidiary of University of Wollongong, Australia. Subsequently, in November 2019, the name of the college and university colleges were changed to reflect the stewardship of the University of Wollongong and they are now known as UOW Malaysia KDU.
UOW Malaysia KDU has a vision to be a leading global education provider delivering transformative student experiences in Malaysia and the region. UOW Malaysia KDU shares the UOW’s spirit of innovation and a focus on producing career-ready graduates to meet real-world needs. As an integral part of the UOW global family of institutions, UOW Malaysia KDU has adopted a set of values which include integrity, courage, collaboration, passion, excellence, and innovation. These values guide the behaviour of staff in all parts of the University. These are also the values we expect our students to develop and refine throughout their learning at UOW Malaysia KDU.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan UOW Malaysia KDU University College
Ukuran Perusahaan : 201 – 500 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 28 days
Industri : Education
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Dental, Education support, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
Lokasi : Shah Alam/Subang