Jawatan Kosong Posisi Environmental Officer di Sitges Engineering Sdn Bhd
DESKRIPSI Jawatan Kosong
- Graduate in Environmental/ Health/ Safety/ Science or equivalent.
- 5 years’ experience in the field of Environmental Management.
- Required language(s): English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Familiarize with Environmental Management System (EMS) & Environmental Management Plan (EMP).
- Must be able to communicate with the workers and site coordination works.
- Efficient and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Carry out necessary inspections and monitoring to check for compliances with the requirement of this EMP (Environmental Monitoring Plan), established procedures and any other requirement from the authorities.
- Identify potential source of pollution and propose appropriate mitigation plans and supervise corrective measures to take.
- To record daily report on environmental issues.
- To keep abreast on all current and new legislation, code of practice pertaining to environmental activities
- Coordinate all aspect of pollution control, waste management and recycling programs.
- To prepare proper report accordingly as per requested by Client.
- Ensure all scheduled waste is in accordance to requirement.
- To undertake any and all other duties and responsibilities as so instructed by the superior.
Informasi Tambahan Jawatan Kosong
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Sitges Engineering Sdn Bhd
Sitges Engineering Sdn Bhd is a class “A” Contractor company with a wide experience in most fields of Structural, Civil, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering. Sitges is known in the industry as a reputable builder and has undertaken many projects in Malaysia. These have been carried out for clients including Government Departments, Local Authorities, Statutory Bodies, Institutions, International Corporations and Private Enterprises.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Sitges Engineering Sdn Bhd
Ukuran Perusahaan : 51 – 200 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 22 days
Industri : Construction / Building / Engineering
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Medical, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)
Lokasi : Selangor – Others