Jawatan Kosong Posisi Crude Oil Trader di Agensi Pekerjaan Adecco Personnel Sdn Bhd
DESKRIPSI Jawatan Kosong
An exciting Crude Oil Trader has just been made available in one of the most renowned Oil & Gas companies based within Klang Valley region. Reporting directly to the CEO, the suitable candidate shall be an experienced Crude Oil Trader/Director/Head of Operations from the Oil & Gas industries.
The Crude Oil Trader role involves overseeing physical and paper trading for all crude oil purchased. The candidate will also be responsible for exploring crude oil grades in key markets and counterparties in the regional/global markets.
To succeed in the position, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with all of the teams.
- Purchasing feasible and good value feedstocks for refinery processing to generate margins/profit, including oil trading (Crude Oil, Cracker feedstock).
- Hedging of flat-price, arbitrage, crack and time spread risk where applicable, maintaining paper position books and generating reports/reviews.
- Performing oil market and flat price analysis and coordinating with other middle and back desks including finance, treasury, risk, and credit.
- Managing the commercial relationships with suppliers, receivers, brokers, ship owners and ship brokers (including traveling to meet suppliers).
- Tracking closely on market movement and steering refinery operation according to market condition.
- Exploring key markets and counterparties in regional and global markets.
- Identifying and building strategic long term and spot opportunities cross supplier/end-user, East/West physical arbitrage, and paper structures.
- Issuing monthly report on physical deal performance.
- Monitoring open trading positions daily to ensure risk management and credit limit exposures are in line with company’s policies and procedures.
- Attending industry key events to maintain and develop a network and represent the Company.
- Having a strong fundamental understanding of refinery economics to deliver end-to-end refinery optimization.
- Obtaining market intelligence and analyzing market sentiment.
- Performing value generation for different crude grades according to refinery configuration.
- Being an alternate for refinery economists.
- Participating in out of hours coverage arrangements.
- This is an operational job that requires the incumbent to be contactable outside office hours to provide support on operational matters. In case of unplanned activities and work pressure, it can be significant.
The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree and over five years of relevant working experience in refinery supply and distribution, and industry practice in oil trading will be an added advantage. The candidate must possess highly developed numerical and analytical aptitude, the ability to make decisions based on incomplete and changing information and work under pressure, strong influencing, communication, negotiation, and team working skills, and the ability to deal cross-functionally and with senior management. The candidate must also have the ability to work independently, pick up concepts very quickly, strategize well, and proceed to apply theory to action in a LEAN and sustainable manner. Prior experience in working in a fast-moving commercial environment and a strong risk appetite and discipline is necessary.
Trading competences required for the role include exposure management pricing and position taking, market context fundamentals and technical, trading operations, and refinery processes. The candidate must be fluent in English, while Malay and Mandarin will be a plus as they will be dealing with the APAC region
What to Expect:
Our client offers the benefits of a work environment that is stimulating, challenging and balanced; where personal & professional accomplishment, growth and excellence are a key driver. You will be working within an Established Organization; and being part of an Employee Centric Business that provides a large degree of autonomy to their management team and encourage creativity and development of new ideas.
Please be informed that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Informasi Tambahan Jawatan Kosong
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Senior Manager
Kualifikasi : Engineering, Oil/Gas
Pengalaman Kerja : 10 years
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Engineering, Oil/Gas / 509, 190
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Agensi Pekerjaan Adecco Personnel Sdn Bhd
We’re the world’s leading staffing expert. With over 5,200 branches and more than 34,000 passionate full-time employees globally. Each and every one of them is here to help you hire great people and find awesome jobs.
Our consultants are local Malaysians at heart. They understand the people, and they understand the market. When they’re not busy connecting jobs with people and people with jobs, they can be found exploring Malaysia and doing the things we Malaysians love to do.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Agensi Pekerjaan Adecco Personnel Sdn Bhd
Ukuran Perusahaan : 201 – 500 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 9 days
Industri : Human Resources Management / Consulting
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain :
Lokasi : Kuala Lumpur