Jawatan Kosong Posisi Business Development Manager (IT) di Dynamic Human Capital (MY)
DESKRIPSI Jawatan Kosong
Business Nature: Marketing Service Company
Location: Old Klang Road, KL
The company just established a rapidly emerging technology in the retail space and the opportunities to leverage AI’s capabilities are endless.
We are seeking a dynamic and proactive Business Development Manager /Technical Sales Representative to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for driving new business opportunities and exceeding key performance indicators (KPIs) and sales targets. You will be involved in identifying and analyzing customers’ Systems requirements, conducting site surveys, gathering information, and participating in planning and design processes.
- Proactively identify and pursue new business and sales opportunities.
- Consistently meet and surpass KPIs and sales targets to achieve exceptional results.
- Analyze customer’s Systems requirements, conduct site surveys, and gather information to create effective planning and design strategies.
- Prepare comprehensive Scope of Work (SoW) for technical proposals, which includes proposed solutions, sizing, and costings.
- Respond to RFQ/RFPs, and deliver compelling presentations and demonstrations.
- Provide technical sales advice and support for our solution, including sizing, licensing, troubleshooting, and proof of concepts.
- Collaborate with the project team throughout the system implementation and deployment, ensuring successful customer training and system commissioning.
- Deliver training, consulting services, and technical advice to the sales team.
- Maintain regular communication with project managers and software engineers to facilitate features upgrades and enhancements.
Ideal Skills and Qualifications:
- In-depth knowledge of business product offerings and value propositions.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in the IT Industry, preferably in pre-sales and post-sales roles or product strategy.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, coupled with proficient technical troubleshooting abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, enabling the delivery of simple and actionable recommendations.
- Demonstrated passion and drive for success.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject, and/or equivalent formal training or work experience.
Informasi Tambahan Jawatan Kosong
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Dynamic Human Capital (MY)
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Dynamic Human Capital (MY)
Ukuran Perusahaan :
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 30 days
Industri : Human Resources Management / Consulting
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain :
Lokasi : Kuala Lumpur