Jawatan Kosong Posisi Asst. Sourcing Manager – Protective Packaging di Nefab (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
DESKRIPSI Jawatan Kosong
Role and Responsibility:
Position: Asst. Sourcing Manager – Protective Packaging
(Location: Batu Kawan Industrial Park / Prai, Penang)
Report to: Sourcing Manager
We are strengthening our team in Prai & Batu Kawan area to support sourcing activity in the region of Southeast Asia. The Asst. Sourcing Manager role is to off-load the burden of and support Sourcing Manager / Site Manager on strategic sourcing functional role and play vital tactical operational sourcing role in the day-to-day operations and ensuring supply demands planning meeting the business profitability expectation. This would be a great opportunity for someone passionate with sourcing role and further excel in supply chain management. Grow and focusing on Nefab’s Protective Packaging Business mainly focus on plastics, paper corrugated, fiber, foam and wooden crate solutions.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
- To off-load the burden of and support Sourcing Manager / Site Manager on strategic sourcing role and play vital tactical operational sourcing role in the day-to-day operations.
- Identify strategic suppliers / partners in line with Nefab sourcing strategy and local business unit demand.
- Execute RFQ, products’ NPI stage, deliveries & fulfillment from suppliers.
- Able to perform costing analysis and price benchmarking for packaging material such as on plastics, paper corrugated, fiber, foam and wooden crate solutions, etc.
- Generates cost savings and winning of project bidding.
- Able to work independently with timeline driven.
- Any other tasks assign by superior as deem necessary from time to time.
- Knowledge of custom relation matter, application of permit will be added advantages.
- Willing to travel occasionally.
- University degree (minimum Bachelor), preferably in Supply Chain, Procurement, Business Administration, Engineering or other relevant area, or equivalent experience
- Proven work experience in Sourcing commodities packaging material
- Be resourceful and well verse with commodities packaging supply and demand.
- Experience in project management, manufacturing and quality is considered a plus
- Strong negotiation skills – can persuade others by using costing analysis, foster a collaborative atmosphere during negotiations and reach positive agreements.
- Familiar with protective packaging with plastics, paper corrugated, fiber, foam and wooden crate solutions.
- Target-oriented and focus on reaching results effectively.
- A creative team player with collaborative and networking skills
- Strategic thinking, creative problem-solving and analytical ability
- Self-directed being able to formulate activities and direction.
- Well-versed with proven ability with MS Office, particularly Excel and Power Point.
- Bi-Lingual capabilities preferred (English/Mandarin/Other)
Informasi Tambahan Jawatan Kosong
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Manager
Kualifikasi : Manufacturing, Purchasing/Material Mgmt
Pengalaman Kerja : 5 years
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Manufacturing, Purchasing/Material Mgmt / 510, 140
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Nefab (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
The NEFAB is Swedish based global MNC industrial packaging manufacturer specializing in complete packaging solutions that reduce their customers’ total costs while minimizing environmental impact.
NEFAB is a leading provider of packaging solutions within the segments of Telecom, Energy, Industry, Vehicles, Healthcare and Aerospace. NEFAB was founded in 1949, Nefab has grown from a product-oriented company into a market-oriented company with a prominent position on the global packaging market, with presence in over 35 countries and over 80 sites worldwide.
NEFAB with over 74 years of company history has approximately 4,300 employees with sales turnover over USD1 billion. The FAM AB Sweden (Wallenberg Foundations) co-owner of NEFAB, combined sales of FAM’s companies, approximately USD22 billion (SEK185B) with asset value around USD6.9 billion (SEK57B) in 2020.
The NEFAB Penang is the headquarters of the Nefab Southeast Asia region. With our global engineering and supply capabilities we serve you in every corner of the world. We provide our customers with products and services that make their businesses even more successful. We save resources in supply chains, for better tomorrow.
Nefab Penang is a leading provider of industrial packaging solutions within Advanced Technology segments for 5G and Datacom segments for IoT, Cloud, Big Data Server, and Lithium Batteries for Electronic Vehicles (EV) for top brand global MNC customer worldwide.
Visit us at: www.nefab.com
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Nefab (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
Ukuran Perusahaan : 51 – 200 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 12 days
Industri : Manufacturing / Production
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Dental, Education support, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Education subsidy, company trip for eligible staff,career advancement & training, Regulars Hours, Mondays – Saturdays
Lokasi : Penang