Jawatan Kosong Posisi Associate, Buyer (Merchandiser) di Lazada Malaysia
DESKRIPSI Jawatan Kosong
Senior Associate / Associate – Merchandising
Lazada Group is Southeast Asia’s pioneer eCommerce platform. For the last 11 years, Lazada has been accelerating progress in Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam through commerce and technology. Today, a thriving local ecosystem links about 160 million active users to more than one million actively-selling sellers every month, who are transacting safely and securely via trusted payments channels and Lazada Wallet, receiving parcels through a homegrown logistics network that has become the largest in the region.
With a vision to achieve USD100 billion annual GMV, Lazada aims to serve 300 million shoppers by 2030, and be the best at enabling brands and sellers in digitalizing their businesses.
In Malaysia, customers can shop on Lazada with a peace of mind and receive their orders quickly and reliably with the ‘Fast and Free Shipping’ and ‘Priority Delivery’ options. Orders can be tracked up-to-date on the Lazada app and customers can save more with ‘Free Shipping’, vouchers and promotions.
Responsible for buying activities for one of the following categories: FMCG / General Merchandises / Fashion & Accessories / Electronics. These will involve merchandise planning, pricing and sales management, inventory as well as vendor management.
1. Merchandise Planning:
– Analyze consumer buying patterns and predict future trends based on e-commerce sales big data
– Sourcing targeted assortment from existing and new suppliers
– Negotiate on supply price to get a competitive price
– Review performance indicators (e.g. sales, discount levels, traffic and conversion rate)
– Write reports and forecast sales levels on a weekly and monthly basis for owning categories
2. Pricing and sales management:
– Manage product pricing
– Own product P&L, responsible for margin
– Participate in promotional activities and work with traffic team to develop sales for merchandises
3. Inventory Management:
– Manage timely entry and maintenance of purchase orders and final orders
– Track the status of requisitions, contracts, and orders
– Ensure availability and order of stocks proportionate to merchandise movements.
4. Vendor Management:
– Meet suppliers and negotiate terms of contract
– Maintain relationships with existing suppliers and sourcing new suppliers for future products
– Contact suppliers in order or schedule or expedite deliveries and to resolve issues
· Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
· Working experience in sourcing/purchase/retail in related categories.
· Strong experience in sales & stock management
· Familiar with industry costs and strong demonstrated experience in price negotiations
· Excellent communication, interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills
· Strong sales analysis and forecasting capabilities
Informasi Tambahan Jawatan Kosong
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Lazada Malaysia
Launched in 2012, Lazada is the number one online shopping and selling destination in Southeast Asia – present in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. As the pioneer of the eCommerce ecosystem in Southeast Asia, Lazada helps more than 80,000 local and international sellers as well as 2,500 brands serve the 560 million consumers in the region through its marketplace platform, supported by a wide range of tailored marketing, data, and service solutions.
With over 80 million SKUs available, Lazada offers the widest range of products in categories ranging from consumer electronics to household goods, toys, fashion, sports equipment and groceries. Focused on delivering an excellent customer experience, it offers multiple payment methods including cash-on-delivery, comprehensive customer care and hassle-free returns through its own first- and last-mile delivery arm supported by 80+ logistics partners. Lazada Group is majority owned by Alibaba Group Holding Limited (NYSE: BABA).
As a result of our tremendous growth, we are looking for entrepreneurial and result-oriented individuals to join our expanding team! This is a great opportunity to be part of a like-minded, driven group of individuals and hone in on your creativity to implement new initiatives.
Join the team that is steering the exciting eCommerce revolution in Southeast Asia!
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Lazada Malaysia
Ukuran Perusahaan : 501 – 1000 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 19 days
Industri : Consumer Products / FMCG
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Smart Casual
Lokasi : Kuala Lumpur