Jawatan Kosong Posisi Administrator di Score Asia Sdn Bhd
DESKRIPSI Jawatan Kosong
- Job Opening – new enquiry
- Quote into system
- Processing of internal and external purchase requisition.
- Activating Inactive clients
- Credit Limit to confirm
- Raise Purchase requisition & Purchase Order
- Sales Order, Receiving, Post shipment, Invoicing
- Matching Purchase order against Invoice
- Filing Sales invoice according to Job Numbers
- Run reports from company system.
- Internal expediting duties and delivery performance updates.
- Tracks operational responsibilities.
- Help prioritize projects based on deadlines.
- Facilitates implementation of need-based solutions.
- Fosters strong internal and external partnerships.
- Monitors and maintains project and delivery schedule.
- Streamlines interdepartmental communication
- Receiving shipments of materials, and examining deliveries to ensure accurate quantities, quality, and specifications.
- Facilitating flow of materials between various departments and parties.
- Meeting and collaborating with management to assess reliability of suppliers and vendors, and to identify solutions for ongoing problems.
- Any other reasonable duties as required to meet the needs of the business.
Benefits awaiting you for this role:
- Enjoy a good work-life balance when you join us as we practice a 5-day work week from Monday to Friday
- We value your hard work and your dedication to the company. A reasonable number of annual leave is given to all our employees to have a great time
- Who doesn’t love a festive celebration? We get together to celebrate all the festivities in the office
Informasi Tambahan Jawatan Kosong
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Non-Executive
Kualifikasi : Manufacturing, Purchasing/Material Mgmt
Pengalaman Kerja : 2 years
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support / 502, 133
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Score Asia Sdn Bhd
A specialist in valves, fuel systems & accessories and component manufacture, Score Group provide complex engineering solutions to support customers in multiple markets including Defence, Nuclear, Aerospace, Utilities and Energy. With facilities in over thirty locations spanning five continents, we employ more than 1,800 employees worldwide.
Now in our fifth decade, Score Group services have expanded to include engineering design, repair & modification, supply, testing, diagnostics, and specialist coatings.
We are committed to provide opportunities for people to learn, upskill and develop their careers, with over 350 apprentices employed globally.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Score Asia Sdn Bhd
Ukuran Perusahaan : 1 – 50 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 29 days
Industri : Oil / Gas / Petroleum
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)
Lokasi : Kuala Lumpur