Jawatan Kosong Posisi Account Management Executive – Distributor Support di Amway Business Services Asia Pacific Sdn Bhd
DESKRIPSI Jawatan Kosong
- Providing data-driven consultative support and service to high value ABO accounts in order to achieve business objectives.
- Understands the individual ABO’s motivations and goals and can predict key needs
- Analyzes qualification and re-qualification data to identify root cause problems
- Managing all stages of the account management process
- Conducts detailed analysis (e.g., KPI’s, market trends, ABO business data, rules of conduct and code of ethics compliance and SWOT analysis)
- Provide support in monitoring of ABO accounts to ensure they stay on-track to achieve their business goals
- Conducting ABO account development activities including regular relationship building at Amway and ABO sponsored events and various proactive and responsive contacts necessary to execute against business objectives
- BA/BS Business Administration with emphasis on Sales/Marketing or related area with min 2 years
- Willing to travel extensively within Malaysia
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English, Malay and Mandarin.
- Strong service orientation, relationship building and social skills, able to communicate with people at all levels in an organization.
We are glad to share our benefits : –
- Performance bonus
- Medical coverage – Outpatient & Inpatient
- Product Purchase with special rate
- free car park, MNC working environment & etc
Informasi Tambahan Jawatan Kosong
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Junior Executive
Kualifikasi : Sales/Marketing, Sales – Corporate
Pengalaman Kerja : 2 years
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Sales/Marketing, Sales – Corporate / 503, 142
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Amway Business Services Asia Pacific Sdn Bhd
Amway Business Services Asia Pacific Sdn. Bhd. (ABSAP) is a regional shared service centre established since 2012 to provide business support services to Asia Pacific in areas of Finance, Marketing, Communications, Sales, Customer Support, and Human Resources. ABSAP is located in Bangsar South, Kuala Lumpur.
ABSAP was set up to have a consolidated regional hub of business support functions to service the various markets that Amway has in Asia Pacific with a vision to be able to leverage its benefits in areas of improved governance, productivity, expertise, consolidated controlled environment and better position its markets for future growth. In our Finance shared service, we are currently focusing on accounts payable, accounting & reporting, tax, and audit.
We are looking for highly motivated and dedicated individuals to join our team.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Amway Business Services Asia Pacific Sdn Bhd
Ukuran Perusahaan : 51 – 200 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran :
Industri : Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Smart casual
Lokasi : Petaling Jaya