Jawatan Kosong Posisi 12-112-District Sales Manager (Kuantan) di AmBank Group
DESKRIPSI Jawatan Kosong
- To plan, organize, implement and monitor sales strategies, to achieve branch KPIs, and various compliance matters are adhered to.
- Lead the planning of the acquiring strategies to achieve of business objectives
- To identify and develop new business opportunities with respect to merchant acquiring business, to evaluate and recommendation on merchant business submission by the sales team
- To maintain consistent training for merchant front end staff on acceptance procedures to minimize chargeback on card acceptance and fraud losses
- To control the branch’s expenditure in line with the budgeted operating expenses
- To ensure Customer service’s objective is met i.e customer service excellence
- To support any new projects as been directed from time to time from HQ
- To formulate strategies and action plans for the achievement of performance target i.e achievement of acquiring KPI
- Strategize and develop medium and long term plans in relation to deepen the relationship with merchant to ensure continuous merchant sales volume, through cross selling support from them
- To continuously drive process improvements and value added initiatives to enhance customer relationship and experience with the branch
- To handle and resolve merchant escalation issues within reasonable timelines, and provide solutions for process improvements.
- To ensure excellent service delivery to all our merchants
- To ensure subordinate are performance oriented to achieve high level of job productivity
- To ensure low Acquiring fraud loss basis points and incoming chargeback basis points
- To ensure timeliness of reporting of monthly performance results to respective parties
- To ensure the smooth administration of the branch’s operation in support of company overall business
- To ensure that the branch staff are disciplined and works in harmony and to preserve team work / spirit and to recommend disciplinary actions whenever required
- To ensure that the branch staff is well informed and are aware of the company policies and development in the company and industry
- Identify and escalate risks inherent in particular situations or transactions. Assess, control, monitor and report impact of risks, franchise, regulatory or financial.
- Conduct business and day to day activities contributing to a ‘no surprise’ compliance culture by ensuring adherence to the Group’s AML programme, policies and procedures.
- Drive the need for all staff within the team to have their own individual development plan to facilitate an environment for knowledge and skills development towards achieving company goals and objectives
- Coach direct reports in managing, developing and motivating others within their teams to ensure continuous development for individuals and improvement of employee engagement
- Identify successors for key positions within the team and drive the development of successors in order to ensure their readiness to assume targeted key position
- Candidate must possess a Degree in Bachelor of Business, preferably majoring in Sales & Marketing or Diploma in Business Study
- 3-5 years Supervisory or Mid-Management Level experience preferably in sales of Financial Products and Services.
Informasi Tambahan Jawatan Kosong
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, AmBank Group
Established in August 1975, AmBank Group is one of the largest banking groups in Malaysia by market capitalization and comprises AMMB Holdings Berhad and its subsidiaries:
- AmInvestment Bank Berhad
- AmBank (M) Berhad
- AmBank Islamic Berhad
- AmGeneral Insurance Berhad
- AmMetLife Insurance Berhad
- AmMetLife Takaful Berhad
At AmBank Group, our people are the reason for our achievements today.
We believe in diversity and creativity. We look for energy, deep passion and an unwavering drive to excel. We want motivated, agile and ambitious young individuals to join us in building a first-class team to deliver excellence within a dynamic and results-oriented environment.
Adding greater value to this one-stop financial hub is the Group’s strategic partnership with Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Ltd (ANZ), one of Australia’s leading financial institutions, International Assurance Group (IAG) and MetLife, Inc. providing the synergy of a wide network, regional presence, and international banking and financial services expertise.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan AmBank Group
Ukuran Perusahaan : More than 5000 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 6 days
Industri : Banking / Financial Services
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Vision, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)
Lokasi : Kuantan