Jawatan Kosong Posisi Senior Manager, Data Governance di Michael Page International (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
DESKRIPSI Jawatan Kosong
As the Data Governance Manager, you will be responsible for building a best of breed Data Governance. You will also be expected to participate in the grounds up implementation of a full Data Governance organization that places data at its core of the business.
Our client is one of the growing digital banks that is massively expanding their data capabilities at the moment.
- You will develop the Data Governance framework that will maximize the value of data for the bank and ensure that is in accordance with BNM guidelines
- To develop and operationalize the data policies and processes within the Bank by ensuring data governance best practices are adopted within the bank
- To develop and drive Data Quality Frameworks and approaches to ensure data quality is being monitored and appropriate remediation efforts are in place
- Have a solid understanding of the data landscape and to consistently be on the top of new and changed datasets.
- To drive Data Governance efforts in the areas of Metadata Management, Master Data Management, Data Architecture Governance, Access Management and Data Standards to ensure the bank has sound governance over our data assets.
- To drive Data Governance projects in relation to acquiring Data Governance tools to support operationalization of Data Governance best practices
- To drive and instill a data culture within the bank by engaging stakeholders at all levels as well across different departments from data engineering to end users.
- At least 5+ years of data governance experience, preferably involved in the implementation of data governance activities and processes in a large organization.
- Able to understand business requirements of data as well as the complexity of data in technical systems.
- Candidates will be aligned appropriately within the organization depending on experience and depth of knowledge.
- Must have sound understanding for all Big Data components & Data Warehousing concepts.
- Strong understanding of Data Quality, Metadata Management, Master Data Management concepts
- Good knowledge of banking systems and reporting.
- Good understanding of privacy laws and regulations, especially in the area of PII handling within a big data environment.
- Good understanding of financial laws around the Banking regulations.
- Excellent remuneration package with profit share
- Opportunity to work with one of the growing digital banks
- Good work life balance and flexibility
To apply online please click the ‘Apply’ button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jeevan Ekambaram on +603 2302 4062
Informasi Tambahan Jawatan Kosong
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Senior Manager
Kualifikasi : Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software
Pengalaman Kerja : 5 years
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software / 508, 191
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Michael Page International (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
Whether you’re searching for your dream job or looking to recruit the ideal person for your business, then we can help. At Michael Page we’ve been bringing job seekers and employers together for more than 30 years.
We employ specialist consultants for each job sector that we cover. This ensures every consultant is an expert on their specific industry and is able to offer expert advice to help find the right job for you. Our globally recognised brand attracts the highest quality employers from around the world ensuring that we always have a great range of jobs available.
So if you’re looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.my
About Michael Page
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world’s top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors:
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Human Resources
- IT & T
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Property & Construction
- Secretarial & Office Support
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Michael Page International (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
Ukuran Perusahaan : 51 – 200 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran :
Industri : Human Resources Management / Consulting
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain :
Lokasi : Kelantan