Jawatan Kosong Posisi Senior Finance Credit – Thai Speaker di Michael Page International (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
DESKRIPSI Jawatan Kosong
The Finance Credit Analyst will be responsible for evaluating and assessing creditworthiness of potential borrowers, and for managing the organisation’s credit portfolio.
Our client is an international energy company with expertise in the exploration, production, refining and marketing of oil and natural gas, and the manufacturing and marketing of chemicals.
They use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future. We invest in power, including from renewable sources such as wind and solar. We also invest in electric vehicle charging and low-carbon fuels for transport, such as advanced bio fuel and hydrogen.
Manage Credit Risk
- Evaluate and assess creditworthiness of potential borrowers, including analyzing financial statements, credit reports, and other relevant information
- Make recommendations on credit decisions, including loan approvals and credit limits
- Monitor the organization’s credit portfolio to identify potential credit risks and take appropriate action to minimize losses
- Maintain accurate records of all credit transactions and ensure they are properly recorded in the accounting system
- Collaborate with other departments, including Sales and Finance, to ensure credit decisions align with business goals and objectives
- Communicate with borrowers to resolve any payment queries or disputes
- Identify and recommend process improvements to enhance the credit analysis and risk management functions
- Responsible for the risk assessment of customers, negotiating and managing security arrangements, establishment of appropriate credit limits with necessary MOA and the analysis of the overall credit exposure.
- Responsible for the re-assessment of credit-worthiness of customers based on re-evaluation triggers, and timelines.
Manage Accounts Receivable
- Responsible for ensuring that both ‘Proactive’ and ‘Reactive’ credit control takes place and ensuring that customers’ debt are collected in line with contracted payment terms.
- The authority’s decision would also need to be executed and documented by this role.
- Recognize financial risk situations on Trade Receivable Accounts. Exercise manual blocking of orders on high financial risk and seriously delinquent accounts. Recommend A/R provisions for bad debt.
- Degree in Finance/Accounting, preferably with professional certification (i.e. ACCA/CIMA/CPA, etc.)
- Strong financial and accounting background and understanding of internal controls
- Understanding of SAP is an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) as well as interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Capable of working under pressure and highly driven to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Attractive remuneration package
- Exciting job opportunity
To apply online please click the ‘Apply’ button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jae See at +60 3 2302 4033.
Informasi Tambahan Jawatan Kosong
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Senior Executive
Kualifikasi : Accounting/Finance, Banking/Financial
Pengalaman Kerja : 3 years
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Accounting/Finance, Banking/Financial / 501, 135
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Michael Page International (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
Whether you’re searching for your dream job or looking to recruit the ideal person for your business, then we can help. At Michael Page we’ve been bringing job seekers and employers together for more than 30 years.
We employ specialist consultants for each job sector that we cover. This ensures every consultant is an expert on their specific industry and is able to offer expert advice to help find the right job for you. Our globally recognised brand attracts the highest quality employers from around the world ensuring that we always have a great range of jobs available.
So if you’re looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.my
About Michael Page
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world’s top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors:
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Human Resources
- IT & T
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Property & Construction
- Secretarial & Office Support
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Michael Page International (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
Ukuran Perusahaan : 51 – 200 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran :
Industri : Human Resources Management / Consulting
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain :
Lokasi : Putrajaya