Jawatan Kosong Posisi Senior Executive Regulatory Affairs di
DESKRIPSI Jawatan Kosong
- Ensure products manufactured or distributed comply with the required regulations/standards.
- Develop, register, facilitate and maintain all regulatory submissions related to establishment and product registration with applicable Regulatory Authority.
- Liaising with regulatory authorities, designated agents, and notified bodies on all regulatory-related matters.
- Provide regulatory support to product development and current marketed product.
- Keep up to date with changes in regulatory, statutory, and QMS requirements.
- Ensure company compliance with required regulatory, statutory, and QMS requirements.
- Review and update regulatory and QMS documentations.
- Review labelling, storage, and packaging requirements in accordance with regulatory requirements to ensure compliance in product labelling.
- Participates in post-market surveillance activities by conducting routine systematic literature reviews.
- Handle quality- and regulatory-related matters with Customers and Suppliers (including contract manufacturers).
- Manage Supplier’s quality and follow up on Supplier Corrective Action Report (SCAR).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in medical device regulatory position or similar roles and responsibilities is preferred.
- Experience in ISO 13485, MDA and GDPMD.
- Products testing, licensing, registration, and certification.
- Knowledge of Corrective Action and Preventive Action (CAPA) processes and Root Cause Analysis (RCA).
Informasi Tambahan Jawatan Kosong
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Senior Executive
Kualifikasi : Healthcare, Pharmacy
Pengalaman Kerja : 3 years
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Healthcare, Pharmacy / 513, 112
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja,
Today, the principles of innovation and reliability continue to be instilled in our manufacturing process. Our premium healthcare brands enable better care, improved well being and enhanced living for everyone, across the globe. We are dedicated to growing this vision through our passion for innovation, service, and commitment to providing high quality products.
Report this job adJob seekersSafe job search guideCareer resourcesExplore careersTestimonialsJobStreet @ App StoreJobStreet @ Google PlayEmployersPost a job adSearch for resumesAdvertise with usCompany profilesAbout JobStreetAbout usCareer @ JobStreetBdjobs (Bangladesh)BrighterMonday (East Africa)Catho (Brazil)Jobberman (West Africa)JobsDB (SE Asia)Jora (Hong Kong)OCC Mundial (Mexico)Seaman Jobsite (Philippines)SEEK (Australia)Work Abroad (Philippines)Workana (Latin America)Zhaopin (China)ContactContact usFAQSend feedbackFacebookTwitter
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan
Ukuran Perusahaan :
Waktu Proses Lamaran :
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain :
Lokasi : Kuala Lumpur