Jawatan Kosong Posisi Senior Executive – HR Operations di Dialog Group Bhd
DESKRIPSI Jawatan Kosong
Dialog is #Hiring!
DIALOG is a leading technical service provider in the oil, gas and petrochemical industries. We serve a diverse range of customers that include multinational oil majors, national oil companies as well as multinational engineering and service providers located throughout the world. Established in 1984, DIALOG has grown both organically and through strategic alliances with internationally renowned technology partners.
Senior Executive – HR Operations
Location: DTP5 Pengerang Terminals
Execute HR Operations activities and initiatives to ensure effective delivery aligned to Dialog Group’s talent and business objectives.
1. Act as the Focal Point for Dialog Group employee engagement, particularly on HR policy communication and implementation, managing conflicts, responding to staff queries and complaints to ensure a harmonious working environment.
2. Oversee documents and compliance of processes in all Employee Relations matters including performance management, disciplinary issue, resignations.
3. Facilitate the implementation of the Performance Management System (PMS) to ensure adherence with the PMS processes by all levels of employees to ensure that performing planning, mid-year and year-end performance reviews and appraisals, performance evaluation meetings are conducted in an objective and fair manner.
4. Manage all HR information and employee data to ensure accurate and timely updated in the HRIS system.
5. Generate analysis and produce reports relating to HR Operations matters.
6. Manage all the administrative tasks on appointment, conformation, transfer, redesignation, increment and resignation of employees.
-Degree in any discipline
-5 years of relevant experience, preferably in HR Operations
Functional/ Technical Skills:
-Organisation Design & Structure
-Design & Development of Policies/ Framework/ Process/ Methodology
-Business Process Improvement
-People & Career Development
-Learning & Development
-Compensation & Benefits
-Employment Law & Regulations
-Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
Informasi Tambahan Jawatan Kosong
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Senior Executive
Kualifikasi : Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources
Pengalaman Kerja : 5 years
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources / 502, 137
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Dialog Group Bhd
Established in 1984, DIALOG is a leading integrated technical services provider to the upstream and downstream sectors in the oil, gas and petrochemical industry. Over the years, DIALOG has grown from strength to strength in the industry, both organically and through strategic alliances with internationally renowned technology partners.
Headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, DIALOG is a truly global player given the Group’s strong and growing presence across 9 countries with a staff strength of over 2,300. DIALOG has offices and facilities in Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, China, Australia, New Zealand, Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates. Such strategic locations bode well for DIALOG as the Group is able to operate from a position of strength in tapping synergistic benefits in readily serving a diverse range of customers that include multinational oil majors, national oil companies as well as multinational engineering and services providers located throughout the world.
DIALOG is listed on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad (Bursa Malaysia) and has a market capitalisation of more than RM8.1 billion as at July 2016.
Throughout the industry, the Group is highly regarded and respected as a trusted and dependable provider of comprehensive services that encompass:
- Upstream Services
- Logistic Services – Tank Terminals and Supply Base
- Specialist Products and Services
- Engineering and Construction
- Plant Maintenance and Catalyst Handling Services
- ePayment Technology and Solutions
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Dialog Group Bhd
Ukuran Perusahaan : 2001 – 5000 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 23 days
Industri : Oil / Gas / Petroleum
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
Lokasi : Johor