Jawatan Kosong Posisi Senior Executive (Blast Furnance) di ALLIANCE STEEL (M) SDN. BHD.
DESKRIPSI Jawatan Kosong
- Attractive Package with Allowances & Awards, EPF, SOCSO, EIS
- In Factory Transport, Food and Accommodation Provided
- Company Expansion! Careers Growth Opportunities &Training Provide
- Be responsible for the overall work of the blast furnace area and be responsible to the blast furnace workshop director.
- Receive technical operation and production management guidance from Steelmaking Factory and superior professional departments, and execute superior orders.
- The first person in charge of work safety in this blast furnace area, responsible for safety and environmental protection work and fixation management.
- Be responsible for carrying out regional labor competition and post training activities in this blast furnace area, assessing the post economic responsibility system of shifts / teams, and completing the economic and technical indicators of this blast furnace.
- Conduct professional technical training and technical evaluation of employees in this blast furnace area.
- Get to know the workshop production information in time, convey and implement it.
- Be responsible for the use and maintenance quality of equipment in this blast furnace area, conscientiously implement the equipment spot check system and lubrication system, and check the implementation of assessment.
- Formulate the blast furnace operation policy and technical operation assessment, and implement them after being approved by the workshop director. Be responsible for production cost management in this blast furnace area.
- Organize to handle all kinds of accidents in this blast furnace, analyze the causes and propose corrective measures, and implement such measures.
- Complete other tasks assigned by Iron-making Factory and the workshop, and report to workshop director in time.
- Assist workshop director to formulate blast furnace operation policy.
Job Requirement :
- Degree in engineering (Chemical/Material/Metallugical)
- Must be willing to work in shift
- Attention to detail and confidentiality, highly organized and work well under pressure.
- Candidates who are fluent in Mandarin are advantageous because the role requires candidates to interact with Mandarin-speaking parties
- Must be willing to be based in Kuantan area.
Perks & Benefits :
- Food and Accommodation provide
- PPE provide
- In Factory Transport provide
- Free Sport Facilities
- Flight Ticket (for Sabahans or Sarawakians)
- Petrol Allowance
- Prefect Attendance Allowance
- Performance Allowance
- Achievement Allowance
- OT Allowances
- Seniority Allowance
- Best Employee Award
- Yearly Achievement Award
Informasi Tambahan Jawatan Kosong
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, ALLIANCE STEEL (M) SDN. BHD.
Alliance Steel (M) Sdn. Bhd. is a transnational metallurgical enterprise integrating production, processing, distribution and trade with most advanced technology and equipment, and most complete steel varieties and specifications in the steel industry in Malaysia. It is also one of the most competitive steel plants in Southeast Asia region which generates about ten thousands of job opportunities. In addition, Alliance Steel is the first steel company in ASEAN region that adopt complete flow and process technology in producing H-beam steels.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan ALLIANCE STEEL (M) SDN. BHD.
Ukuran Perusahaan : 2001 – 5000 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 11 days
Industri : Manufacturing / Production
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Hostel and meals provided., Casual / Company Suit
Lokasi : Pahang