Jawatan Kosong Posisi HR Manager di
DESKRIPSI Jawatan Kosong
We are seeking an experienced HR Manager to oversee all aspects of our human resources practices and processes. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives that align with the company’s overall goals and objectives. They will also be responsible for managing the day-to-day HR operations, including recruitment, performance management, employee relations, and compliance with relevant employment laws and regulations.
- Administer the full spectrum of HR operations including recruitment, compensation & benefits, training & development, and employee welfare.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives that align with the company’s goals and objectives.
- Manage the recruitment process including sourcing, screening, and interviewing candidates.
- Manage the onboarding process for new hires, ensuring a smooth transition into the company.
- To handle monthly payroll processing and ensure compliance with the government authorities i.e. such as EPF, SOCSO, and LHDN.
- Develop and implement performance management processes, including goal setting, performance reviews, and development plans.
- Manage employee relations, including handling grievances, conflicts, counseling on work-related problems and disciplinary issues.
- To manage the administration of foreign workers’ issues including application of quota, work permit, FOMEMA, renewal of work permit and passport, and worker hostel management.
- Ensure compliance with relevant employment laws and regulations.
- Manage the HR budget and maintain accurate HR records.
- Continuously evaluate and improve HR policies and procedures to ensure their effectiveness.
- Perform any ad-hoc duties assigned by the superior.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in HR management.
- Well-versed in Employment Act, Malaysia.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and HR software.
- Ability to work independently and able to meet deadlines.
Informasi Tambahan Jawatan Kosong
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Manager
Kualifikasi : Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources
Pengalaman Kerja : 5 years
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources / 502, 137
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja,
We involve in manufacturing industry. We continuously strive to serve our customers with integrity, and provide them with superior solutions that satisfy their expectation.
Report this job adJob seekersSafe job search guideCareer resourcesCareer adviceExplore careersExplore salariesTestimonialsJobStreet @ App StoreJobStreet @ Google PlayEmployersPost a job adSearch for resumesAdvertise with usCompany profilesAbout JobStreetAbout usCareer @ JobStreetBdjobs (Bangladesh)Catho (Brazil)JobsDB (SE Asia)Jora (Hong Kong)OCC Mundial (Mexico)Seaman Jobsite (Philippines)SEEK (Australia)Work Abroad (Philippines)ContactContact usFAQSend feedbackFacebookTwitter
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan
Ukuran Perusahaan :
Waktu Proses Lamaran :
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain :
Lokasi : Johor Bahru