Jawatan Kosong Posisi Facility Technician (Electro Mechanic) di Cal-Comp Precision (M) Sdn Bhd
DESKRIPSI Jawatan Kosong
- Inspect equipment and injection molding machines on daily basis
- Perform service maintenance & repair on equipment, machine and accessories
- Maintain high efficiency and cleanliness of machines
- Ensure good housekeeping and practices safety at workplace
- Proficient in documentation/procurement of the management system (ISO 9001, 13485 and 14001)
- Well versed with basic injection molding machine process
- Good discipline in store inventory
- Report to Facility Supervisor of all relevant jobs
Experience & Qualification:
- Minimum 1 year of related experience
- Experience in handling injection molding machines would be an added advantage
- A team player with initiatives and hardworking
Informasi Tambahan Jawatan Kosong
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Cal-Comp Precision (M) Sdn Bhd
Cal-Comp Precision Ltd. (CCPT) is a limited liability company which is incorporated in Singapore on March 1993, currently operating base includes Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and China. Additional support and services are provided through our Value Chain Aggregator (VCA) partners.
Being part of the Kinpo Group, we are combining the latest in molding technology and precision injection molding, and committed to providing innovative manufacturing solution for our global customer.
Our clients include world-renowned company such as HP, Canon, Epson, Schneider Electric, Flextronics etc..
Our Principal Activities
Include precision engineering plastic injection molding and secondary processes as well as the sub-assembly and sale of plastic components mainly for industries in:
– Printing, imaging and computer peripherals
– Consumer electronics
We view our employee as the company’s most important assets. Through our comprehensive training system, we can help employees continue to grow, thereby enhancing their expertise and added value, and at the same time, improve work efficiency and promote the company’s overall development.
-Types of training：
Newcomer training, Professional training, Quality management training, General training and Self-improvement training.
-Methods of training：
Internal training, External training and On-the-job training.
For furthermore information, please visit our website：http://www.cal-comp.com.sg/
Kinpo Group introduction
The Kinpo Group, which was established in 1973, is a front runner in Taiwan’s electronics industry, the overall sales revenue for 2012 is over about USD 10 billion!
The Group has 23 subsidiaries, 7 of which are publicly listed corporations, and total of 20 thousand employees. There are 8 R&D centers, 18 factories and 5 business support technical centers worldwide which located in the Taiwan, China, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Singapore, U.S., Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Poland and U.K..
The Group has achieved outstanding technology success in the fields of imaging, communications, consumer products, car electronics related products and power suppliers.
For furthermore information, please visit our website：http://www.newkinpogroup.com/english/index.html
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Cal-Comp Precision (M) Sdn Bhd
Ukuran Perusahaan : 51 – 200 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 21 days
Industri : Manufacturing / Production
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Medical, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Transportation, Uniform, Office Attire
Lokasi : Johor